[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 8 chat

Yoyo

37 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

49ers defense has not been getting the pressure on QBs they are accustomed to.

the Williamson injury is a big factor. Purdy is still doing fine

I think Purdy can clean it up.. I don't know if he will but I think he can. You are right though that D hasn't looked like it did at the beginning of the season. 

Having too many players on bad teams has sunk my season. Was 4-0 and moving to 4-4, which doesn't seem to be something I can get out of - need optimal lineups each week with no room for error.

I get the feeling everyone will see a more mediocre version of Bagent tonight.

15 hours ago, Big John said:

There are occasional expedited reviews on such plays like an incomplete pass.  Judgment calls are not allowed to be reviewed.

Seems like every play is a judgement call since few get any automatic review other than turnovers. They make coaches waste a challenge to overturn a bad call that I could see at home. 

13 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

At some point this season guys all but crowned SF.  And Mia.  And KC.  And Dallas.  A little more parity than thought.   Some very interesting upsets each week.    Makes for a better NFL season.  

Don't forget the Eagles, they were undefeated then lost and were trailing most of the game with the Commanders.

Steelers got blown out by the Jags, maybe neither team is what people thought.