[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone betting? Betting thread

Dcat

I'm bored.  Haven't bet much on NFL this season cause I pretty much suck at it.  My profits come from MLB and College hoops betting.  Gave up on CFB last year. 

But I'm boored.

I like Houston +6 today.  I also put a small bet on +205 ML. 
I like Ravens -6 or 6.5 today.  
I also took the Vikings +3 and a little on the ML as well. 
I like the Chargers +3

Dobbs >29.5 rushing yds also. 

Jets/Raiduhs under 35.5.  Easy money unless we see a bunch of defensive/ST TDs.

like Houston +6 today.  I also put a small bet on +205 ML.  Win, Win
I like Ravens -6 or 6.5 today.  Loss
I also took the Vikings +3 and a little on the ML as well. Win, Win
I like the Chargers +3  (in progress)

Dobbs >29.5 rushing yds also. Win

Jets/Raiduhs under 35.5. (bet not placed yet)

How did the Ravens blow that game? Hats off to Browns. Great comeback. 

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

How did the Ravens blow that game? Hats off to Browns. Great comeback. 

One thing thats really cool about this season is that right around the time a lot of people (sometimes myself included) start crowning a team as 'the best' or the one to beat , someone comes along and beats them.  Makes for fun football.  

• Like 1

I hit an anytime TD parlay yesterday with Lamb and Fergeson for a nice pop. I had cleveland team over 15.5 for a good one .  I had dallas for the second half. Was enraged when that fat bastard kicked the guy from the giants giving them 15 yards , extending the drive and allowing devito to put the old meaningless TD up my ass on one of the final plays 

7 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Do the other owners in your fantasy leagues consider your league fees charity for the group?  😵

What league fees?

We dont have league fees. We play for a big ridiculous trophy cup, which the winner holds onto for the year.  Its a bragging thing.  

The other 2 leagues I do, one is gentleman's with winner buying beer and the 3rd morphed into no $ as its changed through the years.  

• Sad 1

So I finished 6-1-1 (Chargers +3 was a push).  Very nice week.  But let me explain how this works.  I've bet very little on NFL this season.  Weeks 1 & 2 confirmed my absolute sucktitude. Mostly stayed away since, outside of a few attractive profit boosts from DK here and there.  So, my boredom being a Jets fan (and possible self-loathing) and a betting line that just screamed "bet me, bet me, bet me" on all of the above brings me back in week 10.   The ONLY reason why I won is so the NFL can suck me back in to more NFL betting in weeks to come. I know it, you know it, we all know it

trap.gif