[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Andrews injured and looks to be in pain.

irish

5 hours ago, heehawks said:

This one hurts across multiple leagues for me. There is no replacing his production, especially for the TE position this late in the year. One league I have Ferguson as backup and the other McBride. Ug. 

Those are actually decent backups. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, heehawks said:

This one hurts across multiple leagues for me. There is no replacing his production, especially for the TE position this late in the year. One league I have Ferguson as backup and the other McBride. Ug. 

That's a much better situation than the Andrews owner in our league who has no backup TE.  Guys like Ferguson and McBride are still decent options and a marginal starter in 12 team leagues. Jonnu Smith, Parham, and Noah Gray are the top 3 available in our league based on average points scored. 

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

That's a much better situation than the Andrews owner in our league who has no backup TE.  Guys like Ferguson and McBride are still decent options and a marginal starter in 12 team leagues. Jonnu Smith, Parham, and Noah Gray are the top 3 available in our league based on average points scored. 

Same thing in the one league I'm in. 

Hate to see that happen, from purely a human/football fan perspective.  He seems like one of the really good guys out there.  And, while I don't think Wilson is a cheap shot artist or anything, the NFL probably needs to look at this "hip drop" type of tackle. From a FF perspective, I feel fortunate that I only had two "shares" of Andrews.  In one, I have Pitts and Jonnu Smith (not great, but serviceable).  In the other, I have Kelce (keeper league with tiered PPR that makes having two top-end TE's pretty valuable).  It definitely stings to lose him, but could be worse.  

As for Burrow, I drafted Purdy as my QB2 in the only league where I have him.  So glad I did, or my season would already be over in that league.  As it is, I'm hanging on to playoff hopes by a thin thread.  At least now I can move Burrow to an IR spot (probably) and use the roster spot elsewhere (super tight rosters with small bench).  Looks like it's Purdy or Bust going forward for me in that league.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shaft said:

:kicksrock:

Sorry brother, that sucks. Was gonna offer you a trade just this past week too, involving a TE.  But was like, he has Mandrews, already past his bye, there won't be interest. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/17/2023 at 11:31 AM, Gopher said:

Hate to see that happen, from purely a human/football fan perspective.  He seems like one of the really good guys out there.  And, while I don't think Wilson is a cheap shot artist or anything, the NFL probably needs to look at this "hip drop" type of tackle.

He's dirty