[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need on MNF - Week 12?

Gopher

Most of my matchups this week are a wrap, but I've got a few left (and a couple that should be close)....

Fusion IDP Dynasty - Down 45, with PK Joseph and DL Hunter versus Hockenson.  I'm toast.

Local Keeper - Down 94, with Fields/Hockenson against DJ Moore.  This league is high-scoring (1.5 PPR, 6 pts all TD's, fractional points for QB completions, etc.), but it would still take a whale of a game from both Fields and Hockenson to get me anywhere close.  

DAF IDP Dynasty - Down 26 with Hockenson left.  This one is TE premiere PPR (1.5), so it's not impossible.  Hock has surpassed that point total twice this year already, and came very close two other times.  Still feels like a longshot, but we'll see. 

Local Redraft - Down 10 with Fields and MIN Defense against either Foreman or Herbert (he has both, but just one spot). This league is LOW scoring (no PPR, 3 pts for TD passes), so I anticipate it could be close.  

FFPC 12-team redraft - Down 25, but I've got Hockenson and the MIN Defense left.  This one could go either way... "Projections" have us within a point of each other. 

Rough week.  Got Kyren'ed in my work league so likely missing the playoffs.  Sucks, especially after being one of the highest-scoring teams all season.

Up big in a little 10-team "family" league.  Scoring big right at the perfect time.  I will have the advantage going into the playoffs.

Gonna survive in my Guillotine league despite making some bad decisions (shoulda played Rice over DK, Cook over Ford, and we'll see what happens with my QB scoring... Dobbs, Lawrence, Love?)

Up big in my 8-team IDP dynasty, with Montez Sweat facing off against Tremaine Edmunds... I'm good.

Up a smidge in a 12-team IDP dynasty superflex, with me having Hockenson, Edmunds and Josh Metellus facing off against Jaquan Brisker.  Unless something wild happens, I win here.

Need about 24 points in a 12-team dynasty to beat @Anonymouse in YODT.  I have Mooney and Kmet.  Gonna be close, but probably won't get enough out of Mooney here.Up big on @Gopher in my "big" 16t-team IDP dynasty, but we both have players going:  Hock and Cairo Santos for me, Mooney and Kyler Gordon for him.  I need like 12-13 points to achieve high score for the week (yay $10)

Down 20 to @terminader55 in a 12-team IDP dynasty/devy, I have Sweat and Metellus, he has Dobbs and DJ Wonnum.  No chance here.

I need minus one point for Dobbs tonight. So if he throws a pick, then leaves the game that would work. Otherwise I need more picks than points from yardage, and certainly no TDs. 

CBS says I have 0% chance of winning, but they are forgetting about negative scores. ;) 

ETA   Well that was pretty close, the TD toss clinched the victory for my opponent. I was leading for a while, but even without the TD he had enough yardage (3.7pts) to overcome the 4 picks since he led by almost a full point. 

Edited by stevegrab