[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There it is....

The REAL Dallas Cowboys. Packers 27-0 with a minute left until the half.  Looks like Prescott is choking in the big game like he does every year. He's been under and over throwing his recievers. McCarthy idoesn't have a clue and when they come out of halftime he will have not made a single adjustment.

So here is how the game will end... GB will continue to embarrass them until the 4th QTR, then the Cowboys will put up some garbage time points and once again be the biggest playoff upset... again. Oh, and next year, all of them will be back secure  in their jobs. 

Signed: Disgruntled Cowboys fan.😖

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

I'm going to be annoyed if GB has THREE HOF QBs in a row!

It's interesting that they all had to wait their turn. There's something to maturing on the sidelines for a few years.

• Like 2

Just now, 1fastdoc said:

My gf is a huge Cowboys fan. Now she's very pissed off. Guess who catches the hell... 

Just act like you're pissed off too. Show some empathy! LOL

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Just act like you're pissed off too. Show some empathy! LOL

I'm too level. And I expected this. Sadly I chose Dallas players for the pool so I'm toast too. 

3 hours ago, JoJoTheWebToedBoy said:

The REAL Dallas Cowboys. Packers 27-0 with a minute left until the half.  Looks like Prescott is choking in the big game like he does every year. He's been under and over throwing his recievers. McCarthy idoesn't have a clue and when they come out of halftime he will have not made a single adjustment.

So here is how the game will end... GB will continue to embarrass them until the 4th QTR, then the Cowboys will put up some garbage time points and once again be the biggest playoff upset... again. Oh, and next year, all of them will be back secure  in their jobs. 

Signed: Disgruntled Cowboys fan.😖

That was actually pretty accurate 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2024 at 8:20 AM, stevegrab said:

Don't date crazy chicks. 

Sage advice.  She's a redhead.  I asked her in the beginning if she was crazy.  She said yes.  I figured since she knew it and admitted it, I was safe.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2