[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predictions AFC/NFC Championships

My favorite play in the SF/DET game that didn't involve scoring was the way that my boy TE GEORGE KITTLE completely pancaked Det. DE Aidan Hutchinson and put him down on his keister. Dou t he'll get the chance to do it in the SB but I'd like to see Kittle do the same thing to Chiefs Chris Jones that he did to Hutchinson. It's OK if he doesn't, they just.need to keep Jones off Purdy.

GO SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS!!!

Did anybody notice Jim Harbaugh in a suite during the game wearing a Ravens hat? Later they showed him outside the suite cheering and the hat was gone.

I wonder if his new boss called him and told him "You're a Charger not a Raven!"

Cheering for your family is one thing, but wearing opposing gear, come on man. Sure they're not rivals, but they're in the same conference and will play every 3 years. From what I can see they will play this coming season (AFC west and north played each other in 2021).