[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Listen and Learn

Codie

:D

Thank God you're finally here to help me!!!

What are my chances tonight? I'm in a MUST WIN situation. Here's what I'm looking at...

OK... I'm down by 37 points and some change. He has Vinatieri still going. That's a little upsetting since I didn't realize that this morning until I looked closer at his starting lineup. I'm done. I don't have anyone left. Please help!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

y arent u posting anymore coddie, insulted by all these guys..lol...be a real daddy and post

570769[/snapback]

Do you realize it's past 9:00 on the east coast. Codie had to go to bed so he can get up for school in the morning. He'll be back as soon as he get's home from school tomorrow.

Edited by Judge Smales

Wait.

This is the character who posted a nasty post about people here giving him the wrong advice and he proceeded to trash this board.

But not to worry, Mr. "I'm the Greatest" said he started the right people anyway.

Seven of 10 Super Bowls? Please tell us more about how great and smart you are ole' wise one.

7 of 10 sounds like you play in a 6 team league, you cheat, or you play with ham-n-eggers.

No way can you bat .700 against high quality fantasy owners on a level playing field.

570656[/snapback]

I play w/ten teams

for the last ten years plus

we are good, owners are the best, you guys are rookies !

Wow!! A little high on ourselves, aren't we. The question is ..... will you be back on this board when he gets 84 yards and 1 TD?

No one, and I mean NO ONE, can predict how players are going to perform each week. I have a guy in our league that has lost only one game and he has no idea about football and admits it. A lot of it is playing smart, but it usually comes down to luck if your in a mildly competitive league. If your advice turns out to be good, then people will listen.

570649[/snapback]

I can do it better then most!

only if i follow your advice

570845[/snapback]

you're an ass, pal. not sure why anyone would waste their time going to a message board just so they can complain about the quality of the advice being given there. get a life, you sorry zero.

Wow!! A little high on ourselves, aren't we. The question is ..... will you be back on this board when he gets 84 yards and 1 TD?

No one, and I mean NO ONE, can predict how players are going to perform each week. I have a guy in our league that has lost only one game and he has no idea about football and admits it. A lot of it is playing smart, but it usually comes down to luck if your in a mildly competitive league. If your advice turns out to be good, then people will listen.

570649[/snapback]

570854[/snapback]

take 2. awesome - whoever made the shortbus comment couldn't be more on point.

The only thing that is for certain in fantasy football is that you'll get an idiot or two every season that posts crap like this:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=75258

Congrats, Codie.  You're riding shotgun on the Ignored Bus of Morons.

570654[/snapback]

Darin3........your word of wisdom speak volumes!

YOU need to look at the copyright of your mag!

And perhaps I'm bringing up the obvious... but if you're SO GOOD... and "our daddy", why are you coming here for advice?  Shouldn't you already know everything? 

Apparently you're not wiping your cornhole well enough and/or using enough Charmin, because the crap is literally moving directly through your keyboard via crap osmosis.

570658[/snapback]

to teach.......and spread my wisdom

Codie Post 11/23/04 02:38am

Veteran

Group: Members

You have chosen to ignore Codie. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder Codie

That means YOU ARE IGNORED... as in... I'm not seeing a d*mn thing you're posting, twit. Save the keystrokes for your online girlfriend.

Hey guys I see alot of mis-infomation thrown around this board.  Im no rookie, been in 7 super bowls out of 10.

This is the time of year to pull some punches!

I will be around Saturday and Sunday to help you all out.

Too many clowns around here.

i'll read your posts and try to help. :D

570561[/snapback]

From where your 8th grade pee wee league

The new Sgt. Shortbus has arrived. Too funny. This year is a record year for newbie fuckers coming to the forums and shooting their mouths of. That's what happens when the forums aren't pay and 12 year olds can post without a membership. Moran.

570778[/snapback]

Im posting,go with me and you will win

Duh dillon is running agaisnt the KC defense my frigging dog could pick those stats for dillon jackass

570875[/snapback]

ya soo why didn't you

assjack

players were asking

dillon vs other rb

i said dillon

go play with your dog

This is the time of year to pull some punches!

I will be around Saturday and Sunday to help you all out.

Too many clowns around here.

i'll read your posts and try to help. :D

570561[/snapback]

To pull your punches means to refrain from doing something. To hold back your resources.

I believe you wanted to throw some punches, in a verbal manner.

Why don't you start over and try being nice and the others may be nice to you. If not that's fine as well.

You have chosen to ignore Codie. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder Codie

The Ron Artest of this board has been suspended.... for life, you stupid arse wipe! :D

PS: Mr Artest, I am sorry for the insult. You deserve much better.

Edited by Rovers

The only thing that is for certain in fantasy football is that you'll get an idiot or two every season that posts crap like this:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=75258

Congrats, Codie.  You're riding shotgun on the Ignored Bus of Morons.

570654[/snapback]

Don't think that I could have said it better myself. He is now the proud owner of the first slot on my IGNORED LIST.

Welcome aboard, Codie.

Ben