[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats Win AGAIN!

uglytuna

Funny, I'm not the one who threw a sh!t fit because of my homosexual brother.  It seems to me that you're the one who's upset here.  I have no reason to be.

BTW, do you ever talk about football here, newbie?

580315[/snapback]

I'm not the one who started throwing out f@%$ yous left and right, dude. I called you out - that's it. No sh!t fit was thrown.

I post about football all the time. Take a look around the forums.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that many conservative Christian organizations think that people like your brother are going to burn in hell and that our own President is trying to pass a Constitutional Ammendment to limit his rights, you should be happy that I really have nothing against homosexuals.

Again, if you don't like what I have to say, don't respond to my posts.  It's that easy.

579793[/snapback]

I call BS. If that were true you wouldn't toss that word around, thus reinforcing some people's beliefs that it's okay to piss on other people rights, for something that isn't anyone's business but the person(s) in question. If you believed what just said, you could easily come up with a 'better put down' (quotes for lack of a better term).

You worse in many ways: 'Oh I'm tolerant, but you're still a homo.'

I guess your lame ass purdue doctorate didn't teach you the meaning of hypocrisy. :D

Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory :D:D

Wow, it took you 10 minutes to write THAT?!  :D

You're even dumber than I suspected.

580347[/snapback]

I'm at work, nimrod. People tend to get distracted by real-life concerns while at work.

Yeah, "I worse."  :D

You love Bush, yet Bush proposed a Constitutional Ammendment to ban gay marriage.  Apparently you haven't learned the meaning of irony.

580355[/snapback]

To claify: that sigline is the result of a lost huddle bet, nothing more.

I did not approve this message....

Yeah, "I worse."  :D

You love Bush, yet Bush proposed a Constitutional Ammendment to ban gay marriage.  Apparently you haven't learned the meaning of irony.

580355[/snapback]

FYI - that's not irony. I assume you have a dictionary - use it.

Sorry, guys, but until these 2004 Steelers top these 2004 Pats for the AFC title – not in one mid-season game, but for the AFC title – then the Pats are no one's ***.:D

The respective team histories/# of SB rings frankly mean sh*t. To paraphrase Rick Pitino: "Franco Harris isn't walking through that door...Joe Greene isn't walking through that door...Terry Bradshaw isn't walking through that door." The Steelers' past isn't going to help them get them a win in December over this Pats team, should it come to that. PITT is looking awesome right now, and have been firing on all cylinders for the past I-don't-know-how-many weeks, and deserve all the praise and credit they're getting. (And, oddly, I actually like the Steelers.) But the Pats being "their bitches"? Puh-lease. If the Steelers beat the Pats to go to the Super Bowl, I'll gladly say the Steelers are, in the immortal words of another famous Bostonian, "our daddy." Until then, I wouldn't start crowing if I were you...especially after – at the risk of evoking the meaningless history everyone seems so concerned with – we've already rolled over the Steelers once IN THEIR HOUSE on our way to a Lombardi trophy recently, and, the way this season's looking, it might come down to that matchup again, which would be a great AFC final, if you ask me, whether it's at heinz or Gillette.

But God help you if it's at Gillette....:D

580299[/snapback]

msaint-you should know better than to bring thought and analysis into this freak show of a thread. B)

Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles, has a nice ring to it. Don't you think? :D:D

FYI - that's not irony.  I assume you have a dictionary - use it.

580367[/snapback]

Wrong again. From the American Heritage Dictionary (Third Edition):

irony - Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.

So, according to Pope's sig line, he supports Bush (who doesn't like homosexuals) but also supports gay rights.

Funny how much a "dumb hick" knows, isn't it? :D

Man you guys are tenacious, can't even get a rise out of you? :bigshock:

you both have some very compelling arguments here...

but I would have to say the Pats are a good team, but the Steelers will beat them in the playoffs this year and UT won't be here to take it...

580369[/snapback]

I hope so, but I'm still not convinced that the Steelers can do it for an entire season.

OK, now I REALLY have to get back to work.

So, according to Pope's sig line, he supports Bush (who doesn't like homosexuals) but also supports gay rights.

Funny how much a "dumb hick" knows, isn't it?  :D

580393[/snapback]

The 'dumb hick' still doesn't have it right. Where in my sigline (written by H8tank) is there support for homosexual rights?

More 'purdue doctorate' at work.

:D

I think you're a janitor....at purdue. Cleaning up the workstations this morning and afternoon are we? Did you bother to look up hypocrisy while you were straining for irony?

Wrong again.  From the American Heritage Dictionary (Third Edition):

irony - Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.

Funny how much a "dumb hick" knows, isn't it?  :D

580393[/snapback]

ah, so supporting Bush means you support all of his tenets? cool. if that's the case, it's a wonder that anyone ever gets elected. there's no irony in a supporter of bush who also supports gay right. marginal inconsistency? yes. irony? no.

what a dumb hick "knows"? you pulled a definition from a dictionary - all that says to me is that you know how to read.

The funny thing to me is, Philly always gets a bad rap. Out of all the 10 and 1 teams, There is no Eagle thread.