[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Up-Sets

kryptonite

Given that this week for many starts play-offs, are there any low seeded teams that are giving it to higher ranked teams?

I am #3 seed taking on #2 seed, up by 13 going into Monday night.

He has T.Green and I have C.Brown and J.Morton.

:D

In our league, the opposing division had the #4 upset the #1. (The #4 is roughly 500 pts. back from me, lowest scoring team in the league - Duckett - unbelievable).

In our division, I'm the #4 (highest points scored for and against) trailing by 9. He has Kennison. I have Brown and Bennett.

Also in our division, the #3 is currently up by 4 pts. over the #2. #2 has Mason left, that's all the players involved.

Remarkably, the highest score for the week (61) was from a non-playoff team and the low score is 38. Normally, our highest scorer will be in the 110-120 range and the low score will be in the 50's. This is one of the strangest weeks I've seen in our league's existence (7 or 8 years).

I'm off to say some prayers...

#8 knocked out #1 this week. The PF in our league are wierd compared to records, since the #7 seed has the most PF. I just took him out this week tho.

Looking ahead to rd#2 next week:

I'm #2 seed, playing against #3 seed, and judging by the matchup, I should lose. My RBs play against Balt and Philly :D *** the scheduling gods....

Edited by Wolv

I, the #1 seed and high points and record on the year, just lost to the #8 seed.

Thank god high points and best record both pay out.

Los Gigantes Player Pts

Green, Trent KCC QB -

Pittman, Michael TBB RB 6.20

Chambers, Chris MIA WR 4.24

Harrison, Marvin IND WR 10.08

Owens, Terrell PHI WR 2.68

Stallworth, Donte' NOS WR 9.04

Shockey, Jeremy NYG TE 8.30

Akers, David PHI PK 5.00

Eagles, Philadelphi PHI Def 8.00

Total: 53.54

Players Yet To Play: 1

Hemingway Hunk Player Pts

Brady, Tom NEP QB 18.52

Davis, Domanick HOU RB 19.52

McAllister, Deuce NOS RB 19.94

Jackson, Darrell SEA WR 18.80

Moss, Santana NYJ WR 2.96

Robinson, Marcus MIN WR 1.04

Gates, Antonio SDC TE 1.70

Stover, Matt BAL PK 13.00

Dolphins, Miami MIA Def 7.00

Total: 102.48

I'm the 6th seed and I took out the 3 seed. Got very lucky this week. He has a fairly stacked team so I'm very surprised by the outcome. Beat him by 25 points or so. Hopefully this luck will hold out for 2 more weeks!! :D

Main money = 6th seed.

Laid the wood to the 3rd seed, who had beaten me twice during the regular season. I love a fresh start.

608305[/snapback]

hu·bris    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (hybrs) also hy·bris (h-)

n.

Overbearing pride or presumption; arrogance.

Oh, did I forget to mention I was up by 40-something, and he only had Bennett left to play tonite. It's in the bag. :D

:DB)

:D

:hoppingmad:

:violin: I freaking HATE bennett.

We let 8 out of 10 in the playoffs just to keep it interesting for more people longer, and I lose in the #3 spot to the #6 guy.

Up 12 with Trent Green and Mason going against Bennett and Gonzalez. If anyone has bennetts address so I can inflict pain on him please let me know.

I'm the 4th seed in my conference and I just knocked off the 1st seed.

608249[/snapback]

I was the 4th seed in our division. Had 88 points(performance) and done for the week. 1st seed had McNair and plugged in Volek due to McNair being listed as questionable. I could have dropped a player and picked up Volek to block his pick-up. The rest is history. 1st seed was down by 24 points. :D