[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attn Bronco fans

Roustabout

Please pass this on to anyone who may be attending the Broncos-Colts game on Jan 2nd:

Rod Smith. Can we please get someone else to return punts? I mean, does this guy not do enough for this team already? Yet we've always had a problem in the stands coming up with a cheer for Rod Smith--though he certainly deserves his own cheer.

Ed-die, El-way--those two syllable names flow off the chanting tongue pretty easily. "Rod!" and "Smith!" -- not so much.

So here is my idea for a Rod Smith cheer. We get half the stadium to yell "Rod!" and the other half to yell, "Smith!" It will be just like the back and forth of the traditional "Go!" and "Broncos!" cheer. Please get word out about this idea. We need a Rod Smith cheer at the new Mile High.

Thanks,

A concerned fan

How about:  Rod, Rod he's our man just throw him the gosh darn ham.  B)

608818[/snapback]

How 'bout the rolling "RR", like a "grito" from a Mexican Ranchero song!?

:D RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-ieyahhh hahahaha :D

His nickname in high school was BOOPEE.. No lie, he is from my hometown and his cousin stops by every so often.. Don't ask ME how he got the nickname but I will ask his cousin, also I played softball against guys he played football against and will ask them. He was the QB at Arkansas High..

His nickname in high school was BOOPEE.. No lie, he is from my hometown and his cousin stops by every so often.. Don't ask ME how he got the nickname but I will ask his cousin, also I played softball against guys he played football against and will ask them. He was the QB at Arkansas High..

609498[/snapback]

Booo-pee! Booo-pee!

no, that's not gonna work :D