[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me beat MSAINT and COMITTED!

brady12

I am facing my arch nemesis this week.

614948[/snapback]

As am I...in two leagues. Makes for great stuff. :D

...and don't think I don't see you lurking sH*tsquat. :D

Edit: B)

Edited by rajncajn

He's my true FF nemesis.

614943[/snapback]

This week I meet mine. The infamous Mr. rajncajn. I will refrain from trash talk this year, but I must say that this is the game I've waited one whole year for, and my chance for redemption is now. This is what FF is all about. :D

So let me get this straight (Newbie comment here)...29 replies to my post that was on the wrong post area, not too shabby.

We need MSAINT to get HBO to do a movie about rivalries in FF and how one can't sleep in anticipation of the games, etc.

FYI: :D Looking like I'm 33.4% sold on VOLEK...

So let me get this straight (Newbie comment here)...29 replies to  my post that was on the wrong post area, not too shabby.

We need MSAINT to get HBO to do a movie about rivalries in FF and how one can't sleep in anticipation of the games, etc.

FYI:  :D Looking like I'm 33.4% sold on VOLEK...

615066[/snapback]

It took 29 replies to get you to move from 33.3% to 33.4% sold? :D

So let me get this straight (Newbie comment here)...29 replies to  my post that was on the wrong post area, not too shabby.

615066[/snapback]

You got those replies because you are a friend of MSaint and everyone took it fairly easy. Had you been most any other newbie this thread would have become a post padding frenzy. :D

You got those replies because you are a friend of MSaint and everyone took it fairly easy. Had you been most any other newbie this thread would have become a post padding frenzy. :D

615214[/snapback]

Speaking of padding frenzy, I'm surprised that Squeegie didn't jump in here. Must be a busy day at the tailgate.

Speaking of padding frenzy, I'm surprised that Squeegie didn't jump in here.  Must be a busy day at the tailgate.

615218[/snapback]

Think she showed up only a bit ago... they must be making her do some actual work for the money the are planning on billing.

Think she showed up only a bit ago... they must be making her do some actual work for the money the are planning on billing.

615244[/snapback]

Lawyers actually work for the money that they bill? I always assumed that they had staff to do the work, and that they just did lunch and were there to say "I object." :D

Lawyers actually work for the money that they bill?  I always assumed that they had staff to do the work, and that they just did lunch and were there to say "I object." :D

615255[/snapback]

:D Very good observation... probably closer to the actual truth.

Good to learn the ropes, thanks skylive5.  Sorry for the bash earlier....my title was done to "make a splash", sort of like Mark St using "I'm the most knowledgeable guy in my league" quote during Cold Pizza.

I am now almost entirely 33.3% torn.  Favre could benefit if it is snowing as J'ville defenders aren't used to the cold. Still, if he couldn't shred the Lions, then I may need to bench him. BUT, he maintains star status and could go off for 3=4 TDs.

So assuming a Volek/Delhomme battle, I just don't see Atlanta playing for much and thus that could be a win for Carolina BUT likely a 17-10 type of game.

Oakland-TN COULD/SHOULD be a shootout, but could also be a 21-3 win for TN.

My opponent's team this week is:

Vick

C.Martin, Jamal Lewis

T.Holt, Houshmandzadeh

Witten

Some D and K (who cares?)

I'm looking at

Volek/Delhomme/Favre

Deuce McAllister, McGahee

Randy Moss, Lee Evans

Heap

D (Bills) K (Josh Brown)

BASICALLY, my QB decision will top Vick almost undoubtedly BUT I probably am worse at RB and WR overall, so i need a nice game from the QB...

614768[/snapback]

You have made several mistakes already my friend:

1. Questioning the all knowing ability of msaint. All of us here know he is a FF GOD, so lay off there buddy.

2. Posted your WDIS in the wrong forum. You're lucky this didn't happen a couple of years ago. Some guy named Blitzkrieg would have bit.ch-slapped you to the advice forum.

3. You presented your WDIS post with clear, concise points on why you would start players over other players. Furthermore, you backed up your question with quality information and provided YOUR opinion on what you should do before groveling before the so-called experts here. This behavior is not permitted here at the Huddle.

4. You came with good smack from the get-go. Once again, not permitted.

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

(just kidding. welcome to the huddle.)

Edited by Chief Dick

brady12, let me clue you in here.... TWICE this year, MSaint posted in the wrong forum!  :D It happens.... but it seems to happen more often with YOUR FF league! Sorry, Mark.... I hadta!

615535[/snapback]

rovers is right, in my haste to get answers i've accidentally posted advice questions in the main forum a couple times this season, oh the shame... :D everyone reverts to newbie tool status every now and then, i guess. or maybe just me. as for brady, he's always been a good smack talker, as chief dick noted, and he's a FF vet who founded the "famous" Felon League, so I'm glad he's getting some slack depsite his clueless maneuvers here today.

Still, i've greatly enjoyed the late hits and piling on he's received B) and HE'S MY FF NEMESIS AND MUST DIE!!!!! :D:D

Edited by msaint

Like the Chiefs guy, funny stuff. 'Preciate the slack, fellas. Let me say, I'm a newbie poster, but as Mark states, a veteran FF player. I started in 1994, and ran stats manually until about 1999 or so. The dark ages indeed.

MSAINT and I have teamed up for a WCOFF team...we made several mistakes, but we plan on kicking pretty much everyone's ass next year. Year one was a "play nice, learn the rules" type of thing. Year 2, we'll be there at the Super Bowl.

Now back to Volek vs Delhomme. Ahhh, FFL dilemmas. :D

I wouldn't go with Favre. I just don't have a good feeling about him against a good Defense in the cold (less of an issue for him) with the way they've been playing. Always a chance for a big game though.

Either Volek or Delhomme should be good. I'd probably lean toward Volek, just because I think the odds of that becoming a shootout are good. Did you see those two passing scores KC had in the first half of MNF? lost just about all the respect I had for the titans secondary.

just my thoughts.