[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't look now but the........

Big Score 1

You must have a different definition of "laying down" than I do. Steelers ahead in 4th Qtr.

618993[/snapback]

Now the Steelers are back ahead.

Question though, have you seen the how the Giants have been playing lately? You must not have been following them recently because they have been absolutely PATHETIC!

The Steelers and their vaunted D even letting the Giants make a game of this, is a definite "laying down" by the Steelers.

Now the Steelers are back ahead.

Question though, have you seen the how the Giants have been playing lately? You must not have been following them recently because they have been absolutely PATHETIC!

The Steelers and their vaunted D even letting the Giants make a game of this, is a definite "laying down" by the Steelers.

619002[/snapback]

Yes I have, the Steelers didn't play their usual game, but didn't exactly lay down either. That's all I said.

The Giants came out with a passionate game. I may play Hines Ward again next week. He is developing some chemistry with Roelthsiberger today. Go Hines!

I think the Steelers were guilty of looking ahead to next weeks tough Divisional match up against Baltimore.

Probably figured the Giants were a gimme and all of a sudden the Steelers went "Whoops the Giants aren't going to roll over for us, we better start playing."

They did and now they've won.

But they almost let that one get away from them.

Whew ! A win is a win is a win is a win. Obviously the defense was disappointing, the kickoff coverage was god awful, Ben made a couple of rookie mistakes, but they got the win. That is what good teams do. I never take an NFL team or game for granted. On any given Sunday...... Great games by Ben, Randle-El, Ward, and Jerome Bettis is amazing. 36 carries at his age and he was getting better as the game wore on. That was a good game to watch. Big props to Eli Manning. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but he looked great today.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!

You know...the Steelers didn't play their best game of the year, but the fact that they still won is a big deal.  They could have laid down, but they stuck it through.  Congrats of a tough fought victory...

and :hoppingmad: that you pulled it out from a Pats fan :D

619041[/snapback]

Very similar to the Pats. They don't always win big, especially when they should, but they just find a way to win.

Steelers have been unimpressive the last two games....

Not saying they are not good but, they clearly not the same team we saw early in the year.  my 2 cents.

619596[/snapback]

I think they are the same team we saw early -- they're not a dominant team this year, despite the hype (and I love my Steeeeeelers as much as UT loves the Pats, though I'm a bit more reserved most days in letting it color my opinions :D ) ... I think the Steeelers are a solid club that on any given day might be dominating and on every day will be competitive ... and their competitive fire has kept them burning through a great win streak.

Two tough games remain -- Baltimore and Buffalo.

HERE WE GO STEEEEEELERS HERE WE GO!!