[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

QB dilemma for my FF Super Bowl?

radrguy

Hey Everyone!!

well, made it to the Super Bowl in my FF league(even yds/TD scoring league).

now i face the dilemma of who to start at QB!!!

my original starter has been Bulger (STL) - but i have been using Griese

& his better than expected stats - that is up until last week's bad performance.

but is Bulger healthy enough to rely on for my title game??

or should i start Griese & hope he does enough at home vs a good CAR DEF???

i'd appreciate your help/advice here as i have no waiver wire for the playoffs

and have to go with one of these guys to bring me home the trophy!!! thanks.

Edited by radrguy

Tough call.

I wold say Griese. I think they are rushing Bulger back because of Chandler and Martin's terrible play. He could go down again in the game. Plus he's rusty.

Go with Griese.

627633[/snapback]

Those are my thoughts exactly and I'm in exactly the same situation. I'm going Griese ... in a championship game. :D Here's hoping!!

Hey Everyone!!

well, made it to the Super Bowl in my FF league(even yds/TD scoring league).

now i face the dilemma of who to start at QB!!!

my original starter has been Bulger (STL) - but i have been using Griese

& his better than expected stats - that is up until last week's bad performance.

but is Bulger healthy enough to rely on for my title game??

or should i start Griese & hope he does enough at home vs a good CAR DEF???

i'd appreciate your help/advice here as i have no waiver wire for the playoffs

and have to go with one of these guys to bring me home the trophy!!! thanks.

627590[/snapback]

Give the Grease monkey the start........

Not sure if Bulger can make through the game. The matchup is better. Griese is a good start except there is talk about the Bucs not making it to the big game and C. Simms is to see some playing time. This would not be good for Griese. I would be very worried about either play. If it was me, and did not have the opportunity to get another QB ~ Bulger has the better WR and matchup.

Hey Radrguy! I agree with Wolf. I would play Griese, Mason, Muhammad.

Muhammad has been incredible. Sure, we've had him in past years and he just got hurt. Now he's on the team of the guy we're playing for the league championship. He sort of reminds me of Moulds when Moulds was really strong a few years ago. He is against good TB defense, but I like how he's playing - tough.

I have Mason and I'm playing him. I'm hoping Champ Bailey is covering Bennett. Maybe you could find that out somehow. It would increase Mason's chances. Knock on wood, I believe the Tenn/Denver game will be high scoring. The running game is not working for Tenn and their defenese is playing badly.

I'd go with Griese as QB. It's hard to predict if it will be a Clayton day or a Galloway day (that's why I would choose Mason and Muhammad over Clayton). One good thing with Griese (and I know he had a bad week last week), is Pittman is a very good receiving RB.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!

good points guys........leaning towards Griese, Mason & Muhammad.

but need to do decide before the games today - so your advice would

be greatly appreciated!!!! thanks!!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! have a great time with your families!!!

Edited by radrguy

Mason & Muhammed at WR. Griese is the "safe" play that should get you mediocre numbers from your QB slot this week (maybe 220/1) but I'd be very tempted to roll the dice with Bulger & swing for the fences.

• 24DEC04 Stlouisrams.com on Marc Bulger reports: Will Bulger be able to play against the Eagles after spraining his right shoulder on Dec. 5? "I'll be fine, I am 100 percent," Bulger said. So, will he be able to make all of the necessary throws? "I'll be able to," Bulger said.

• 22DEC04 Stlouisrams.com on Marc Bulger reports: Martz said Bulger threw Monday morning and reports came back positive. Bulger is expected to start next Monday night against the Eagles.

• 21DEC04 Belleville News on Marc Bulger: QB Bulger will be back taking the snaps from the center when the Rams play the Eagles on Monday night. "He's ready to go," Rams coach Mike Martz said of Bulger, who has missed 2 games due to a bruised throwing shoulder. Martz said Bulger threw some passes on Monday under the watchful eyes of the Rams' training staff. "He has very little (pain) on the follow- through, which is really the biggest concern," Martz said. "He should be fine."

• 20DEC04 St Louis Dispatch on Marc Bulger: Rams QB Bulger was crystal clear when asked in the quiet Rams locker room Sunday afternoon whether he'd be the starting QB next Monday when Philly visits the Edward Jones Dome. "I'll go…. Yeah, I'll go," said Bulger, who has missed two games and most of another with a bruised throwing shoulder. Coach Mike Martz made it clear after the game that the lion's share of blame should be directed at the QB position - and mainly at Bulger's understudy, Chris Chandler. "I'm just angry and upset deep down inside about that whole situation," Martz said. "Hopefully Marc will get back."

thanks guys!!

about to head over to hang out with the relatives for Christmas......

i will be checking online for a little - but any last minute advice on

Bulger ORGriese......AND on Mason, Muhammad or Clayton(pick 2 WRs)?????

thanks!! once again Merry Christmas!!!

Edited by radrguy