[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congratulations...Green Bay Packers...

GhostFace

What a great Christmas present!!!  Three years in a row...and to win this year in Minnesota just makes it sweeter.  Here's to hoping we can make some noise in the playoffs!!! :D  B)  :D  :D

630339[/snapback]

Bite me B) Minnesota will give you Tice-free. :D

I would think this loss is the last straw for the Vikings ownership. If Mike Tice comes back next year, I will be :D . This is the second year in a row his team has collapsed at the end of the season.

I completely agree...Tice has to be gone after a second straight year of collapse...even if they make the playoffs, they will be backing into them because of the horrible NFC...

as for the Packers making it deep in the playoffs, not with that D....they are only slightly ahead of that putrid Vikes D...

Great to see another tradition-laden, cold-weather, real football town team rise to the occassion.  Can the Bills be next?

630499[/snapback]

One can hope so. They would be tough to beat, but probably won't make it.

What a great Christmas present!!!  Three years in a row...and to win this year in Minnesota just makes it sweeter.  Here's to hoping we can make some noise in the playoffs!!! :D  :D  :D  B)

630339[/snapback]

If my Steeeeeeeeelers aren't meant to win it all this year, I'd be satisfied to see the Packers take the title ... Their battle back from a tough start this year has been fun to watch and Favre plays the game the way it was meant to be played.

Ooooh ... does this set the stage for ... A Pittsburgh vs Green Bay Superbowl ... Both teams have loooooooong roads ahead to get there, but it would be sweeeeet. It would be more fitting if the league relocated that matchup to Buffalo so they could play outdoors in the cold in front of more of their faithful!!!! :D

I see a win against the #6 seed, but for the next game: :D

630372[/snapback]

Which will be against Hotlanta with their Pro Bowl QB "Sick" Vick = an early play off exit for the Pack, courtesy of the FalCANs..........AGAIN!!!

Sorry Big John....I had to :D