[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos secondary continues "message"

Hitman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the Broncos, but that was not a "cheap shot" or IMO an illegal hit.

The game is soooo different today. Lott, Tatum, Butkis, Nitsche would all be banned from football today.

Lynch laid a "snot bubbler" on Clark. It was bee-U-tee-ful! I don't care about the teams or the players involved, THAT people was FOOTBALL. Clark MANNED UP and held onto the ball too. Just an awsome football play. Did you see how Lynch was blown BACKWARD about three yards, in the air!

This hit was very different than the cloathsline crap pulled by that Jag player a few weeks ago on Fergy.

I don't like the Broncos, but that was not a "cheap shot" or IMO an illegal hit.

645136[/snapback]

Agreed. And, unlike Darius' hit on Ferguson, Dallas Clark wasn't shaken up in the least bit.

Given the way that Denver's secondary has been getting burned all season, Lynch and Kennoy Kennedy need to worry more about covering receivers than hitting them.

i think they're 4th in the league in passing defense :D

645782[/snapback]

The Broncos feel they are significantly better in 2004, that having Lynch and Bailey permits them more options, that they are ready for the Colts. But here's a sobering thought: With all the upgrades, the Broncos statistically ranked fourth versus the pass this season, and allowed 17 touchdown passes, fourth fewest in the league.

Those numbers are exactly the same as the Broncos' regular-season statistics in 2003

:D

The Broncos feel they are significantly better in 2004, that having Lynch and Bailey permits them more options, that they are ready for the Colts. But here's a sobering thought: With all the upgrades, the Broncos statistically ranked fourth versus the pass this season, and allowed 17 touchdown passes, fourth fewest in the league.

Those numbers are exactly the same as the Broncos' regular-season statistics in 2003

:D

645789[/snapback]

I've seen worse teams beat better teams.

And Manning is due for some sort of choke.

I saw an interesting stat on SportCenter this morning:

Denver is 0-5 in domes in the play-offs.  :D

646007[/snapback]

No baseball team has ever come back from 0-3 in postseason history.

Go ahead and quote me your stats... It's a good year for setting precedents. B):D

I can't think of a less relevant statistic... :D

No baseball team has ever come back from 0-3 in postseason history.

Go ahead and quote me your stats... It's a good year for setting precedents. :D  :D

I can't think of a less relevant statistic... :D

646032[/snapback]

0-6 in domes now B)

i think they're 4th in the league in passing defense :D

645782[/snapback]

They sure as hell didn't show it today. My God, they got punched right in the mouth by the "soft" Colt receivers. :D

On a side note, I didn't see a single Broncos fan with a current player's jersey. They were all former players (Elway, TD, Atwater, etc.). What does that say about the current state of the Broncos?

Im not a fan of either of these teams but I just wanted to point one thing out after reading this thread..Marvin Harrison absolutely leveled Champ Bailey on the Reggie wayne TD

Im not a fan of either of these teams but I just wanted to point one thing out after reading this thread..Marvin Harrison absolutely leveled Champ Bailey on the Reggie wayne TD

647641[/snapback]

I wonder if Lynch would consider that a "soft" block? :D