[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoffs

godtomsatan

Alright gamblers.....what do you all like this weekend?

St. Louis @ Seattle (-4) (51)

NYJets @ San Diego (-6.5) (43.5)

Denver @ Indianapolis (-10) (56)

Minnesota @ Green Bay (-6) (50)

Staying away from the NFC Worst matchup. Both teams stink, though I believe the Hawks will prevail. I'm just not putting my $$$ on it.

San Diego is playing some great football, and are just plain better than the Jets right now. A remarkable 13-1-2 vs. the spread this year. A touchdown easy.

No way Indy wins by 10. That's your gift from god/pick of the week. Denver+10.

No way can I see Minnesota winning, no way can I see them getting within a touchdown.

I'm liking Seattle at -4

I think SD will beat the 5-6 over-last-11-game jets. But the line is now -7, and that's asking a lot of SD over one of the tighter Defenses in the league. I also hate the jets, so feel that my emotions are keeping me from being objective on this one. I'm avoiding it.

Every spread that the Colts have had has seemed preposterous throughout the season, and every time, they have beatchslapped it. I would stay clear of the spread on this one. 56 seems awfully high. I'd go with the under here. With a gun to my head, i'd pick denver, but boy would I be nervous.

GB all the way here. I don't beleive in old history to try to justify present match ups, but Minnesota has a losing record over the last 10 games, has a 2-20 record on the road outside of a dome, has a 30 year history of blowing the playoffs, while green bay has pretty much the exact opposite record *<realfastvoice>all listed statistics are purely 'impression', 'memories', or 'possiby flawed recollections' by sacrebleu, many actual 'facts' may prove sacrebleu's argument completely moot, but this is his story and he's sticking to it <end of reallyfastvoice>

Let's hear some more opinions here

$45 Seattle -4

$15 under 49 seattle/st louis

$15 Shaun Alexander to score 1st TD of game to make $60 (figuring Holmgren gives Alexander every opportunity to score in the red zone as a goodwill gesture)

$10 San Diego wins by 4-6 points to make $55 (thought 7 was too many points, and buying 3 points costs too much)

$20 LT -5.5 more rushing yards than CuMar in 1st half

those are my bets.

$45 Seattle -4

$15 under 49 seattle/st louis

$15 Shaun Alexander to score 1st TD of game to make $60 (figuring Holmgren gives Alexander every opportunity to score in the red zone as a goodwill gesture)

$10 San Diego wins by 4-6 points to make $55 (thought 7 was too many points, and buying 3 points costs too much)

$20 LT -5.5  more rushing yards than CuMar in 1st half

those are my bets.

646891[/snapback]

Ouch!!!

I know im late, but i did win a nice parlay today, i took the rams without the spread and the jets with the spread. Paid out 4/1.

I am also waiting on another bet to finish up. I took the Jets straight up, over on both games for sunday, GB and Indy with the spreads....if i hit on this 5 team parlay, im lookin at a nice payout of 1/44.6. Im one-fifth of the way there!

Clearly there is no reason to listen to me, but here are my picks so far:

Teaser: Broncos +16 GB -1/2 70$ to make 50

Broncos money line 20$ to make 90

GB -6.5 20$

Jake Plummer scores 1st TD of game 10$ to make 150$

Broncos 1st score of game 12.5$ to make 20.

I like the teaser bety very much and the broncos 1st score of the game, which I would consider a 50/50 prop has a very good payout. The Plummer first TD has a very good payout (15-1) but I'm not exactly holding my breath. I hate my other bets, but once it comes to the playoffs, I can't bet against the team I am rooting for.

What are other people playing this sunday?

Hey crisp.  Nice to see you here.  Of course, wish I'd heard from you BEFORE kickoff.

Beginning to have this sinking feeling that I'm about to lose a bundle on the broncos :D

:D

647412[/snapback]

yea, it sucks i haven't been here this week. i even missed smackbowl signups. oh well. u can still tease the pack and the over. i like that too. green bay 1st half and 1st quarter are also bets i have made.

Alright gamblers.....what do you all like this weekend?

St. Louis @ Seattle (-4) (51)

NYJets @ San Diego (-6.5) (43.5)

Denver @ Indianapolis (-10) (56)

Minnesota @ Green Bay (-6) (50)

Staying away from the NFC Worst matchup. Both teams stink, though I believe the Hawks will prevail. I'm just not putting my $$$ on it.

San Diego is playing some great football, and are just plain better than the Jets right now. A remarkable 13-1-2 vs. the spread this year. A touchdown easy.

No way can I see Minnesota winning, no way can I see them getting within a touchdown.

645939[/snapback]

Stick to your day job. :D

I took a small bet on St. Louis. Lost a big bet on Sand Diego. At halftime my big bet on Indianapolis is looking good -10. Medium sized bet on the over Minn/Green bay.

NEW BETTING SYSTEM GUARANTEED TO BE PERFECT!!!

Do the exact opposite of whatever I say!!!

Ouch! 0-4....Weird weekend I realize with fav's going 1-3 and 3 unders.....no excuses though, Colts and Rams were solid picks and the Jets keeping it close shouldn't have been that big of a surprise. Vikings the one true upset....

Edited by godtomsatan

I could just let this post slide off the board, but I'm a glutton for punishment.

Lost like I haven't lost in years this week-end. Amount wise or number of bets wise.

just a whoopin.

surely I'll make it all back this weekend :D

Gonna put a small amount of action on the Pats (I'm a blind homer so I should avoid going heavy) and probably have to put dough on the Jets. 9 points is a whole lot of points (which is what I said about the Jets SD game, just didn't listen to my adivce)

yea, it sucks i haven't been here this week.  i even missed smackbowl signups.  oh well.  u can still tease the pack and the over.  i like that too.  green bay 1st half and 1st quarter are also bets i have made.

647421[/snapback]

oops :D