[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smackbowl breakdown - players

DMD

Here are the counts of how many times players were taken:

AQB34	Tom Brady9	Ben RothlisbergerAWR112	Deion Branch0	Santana Moss42	Hines WardNQB125	Michael Vick81	Donovan McNabbNWR15	Peerless Price7	Todd PinkstonARB191	Corey Dillon5	Duce StaleyAWR227	David Givens86	Plaxico BurressNRB114	Warrick Dunn112	Brian WestbrookNWR25	Dez White26	Freddie MitchellARB27	Kevin Faulk235	Jerome BettisAWR339	David Patten39	A. Randle ElNRB285	T.J. Duckett25	Dorsey LevensNWR323	Michael Jenkins15	Billy McMullenARB360	Patrick Pass109	Verron HaynesAWR4135	Troy Brown43	Lee MaysNRB30	George Layne32	Reno MaheNWR492	Brian Finneran60	Terrell Owens ATE25	Daniel Graham4	Jerame TumanADEF75	NE DEF153	PIT DEFNTE132	Alge Crumpler45	L.J. SmithNDEF78	ATL DEF154	PHI DEFAPK118	Adam Vinatieri45	Jeff ReedAST105	NE ST99	PIT STNPK26	Jay Feeley146	David AkersNST81	ATL ST105	PHI ST

More Favre than McNabb, yey more Westbrook than Ahman Green- that seems odd

:D

646770[/snapback]

same thing with AFC

more Peyton's than Brady yet more Dillon's than Edge

Pick the players who are gonna generate the most #s - in a probable two games, Favre/Manning could easily generate superior numbers to the 3 games McNabb/Brady might have(much more so in the case of Manning).

But with RBs, usually you want the guy who's getting 20+ touches for 3 games than for 2.

More Favre than McNabb, yey more Westbrook than Ahman Green- that seems odd

:D

646770[/snapback]

Ahman was a massive bust and every other down there is a new back in there.Westbrook will be the focus of phillys O with T.O down..

by the way--exactly what was the ordering system chosen for how you listed these players by position?--it's driving me crazy  :loco:

647091[/snapback]

LOL

it is simple really.

You put all the AFC in order in a spreadsheet, then cut it so that you have QB, RBs, PK in one row and WR, TE, DT, ST in the next, then do all the NFC the same way, then start cutting them up and stacking them all in one column, that is what happens.

It was late. I discovered I could not show them horizontally so I went with the vertical one column idea.

:D  to the 225 people that took Gates at AFC TE- whew- I wasn't one of them- at least I did something right....

647271[/snapback]

You never know....Gates and his 89 yards and TD may have scored more than some other TE's will in the rest of the playoffs.

It is not at all uncommon for a player to score more in one game than others in even three games - particulary for a position like TE that may have little or no scoring for most. Gates had agout 14 points. That's more than some of them get in half a dozen games.

This is also very true for DEF and obviously ST.