[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I for one will be waiting...

T-Scorp

I rarely watch ESPN's pregame as it is usally mindless drivel...however, I was watching this Sunday and was subjected to "the great" Steve Young discussing the fact that the Vikings had won 2 of their last 20 outdoor road games. He indicated that the Vikings were an embarrassement and that they were weak because they played in a dome. He went as far as saying they should be renamed the saunas. (has he seen the 49ers over the last 2 years? talk about embarrassment!) :D

Steve indicated that the Vikings will never be successful until they get back outdoors (I do think they should build a new outdoor staduim) and that the Packers would simply overpower the "weak" Vikings. B)

Well Steve, time to pony up and admit you were wrong!! :D

Of course I am sure he will now concentrate on the "moon over Lambeau"! And talk about how aweful Moss is. :D

He indicated that the Vikings were an embarrassement and that they were weak because they played in a dome. 

648202[/snapback]

I wonder if this is a shot at the Vikes, or in dome teams in general. I wouldn't consider the Colts to be weak....

This is Steve Young and I am sorry.  Thank you.

:D

648208[/snapback]

Thanks, Steve that is all I wanted! :D

Oh and Monsters...I would have been holding my breath since 69! :D

My hopes were to get to Philly!! After that it is all gravy!! B)

3 out of 4 winners this weekend were Dome teams. We'll see how they do next weekend. We will have at least 1 with Rams or Falcons. There is a possiblity that the Championship weekend has 3 out of 4 dome teams. I am not sure that it applies to all dome teams. Maybe he just hates the Vikings.

Well Steve, time to pony up and admit you were wrong!!

It's not this that upsets me about Steve Young. It's his hair. I mean, I always thought it was the helmut that f'd his hair up, but it actually just LOOKS like that. Look at his head. LOOK AT HIS HEAD!!