[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UGLY :yawn: TUNA

keggerz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a banishment bet is kind of a dumb way to go, because he'll just come back as Uglier Salmon or something even stupider. You should have made him wear a demoralizing sig-line instead- those types of things usually will irk a childish person like him more than anything else.

This way he'll think he's cool even if he loses because he can "beat the system" and come back with a new identity. "Ha-ha I fooled them", etc. etc.

That is iF he even honors the terms of any bet, which is unlikely.

648572[/snapback]

He already lost a sig bet and welched on it, so another sig bet would be worthless, just like this banishment bet, because he'll welch on that as well.

In general, it's pretty much just a waste of time. But dealing with the mentally challenged, while at times frustrating, does build character. So at least I have that going for me. :D

what ever the point spread is in the USA today that Grits posts in his weekly PLAYOFF BLITZ THREAD

I get INDY and the points

Tuna gets NE and gives the points

NE must COVER for tuna to win PUSH = LOSS

INDY must win with or without the points PUSH =LOSS

PUSH means Tuna and I could both be gone!

Gone = FOREVER!

the loser will have a poll created:

IE:

A: Does "xhuddler" get to stay at thehuddle

B: Does "xhuddler" leave thehuddle forever

voting will open the day after the game and voting will be closed at 5pm EST  on the 1st friday after the game NE/INDY Game!

if someone is exhiled they will start their exhile the next day(saturday) at 5pm

648480[/snapback]

so this is what you are agreeing to with the changes being:

FIDTML gets NE

NE must win the game outright

Keg gets INDY

INDY must win the game outright

If NE loses then Mo gets a poll that will determine his fate

If INDY loses then I get a poll that will determine my fate

I have to say that I am really against this type of bet.  We already lost one quality Huddler to a bet like this.  Why take the risk, Keg?

648730[/snapback]

I guess I just have to hope there are enough people that think i add something to this site to stay....

thats why i made it a poll to decide if someone has to leave...

if the masses think the loser should stay then they can stay

as you can tell UT wasnt man enough to stand up for his team but "forever in debt" is alteast man enough to stand up and back his team...

so this is what you are agreeing to with the changes being:

FIDTML gets NE

NE must win the game outright

Keg gets INDY

INDY must win the game outright

If NE loses then Mo gets a poll that will determine his fate

If INDY loses then I get a poll that will determine my fate

648726[/snapback]

sounds good to me...I mean I guess Id prefer a sig line or somethin..but thats fine with me

Why would admin enforce any bet? Wouldn't they lose subscription fees and be cutting their nose off despite their face?????

Make the winner pay for next year's fees and the fees for next year sent and held by DMD???? This guarantees admin involvement and a win win for all...my reasoning is the "any given Sunday" possibility....don't want to see Hugh One go...do not believe UT will honor bet and Hugh will...this is a lose-lose prop and one UT the queery eyed Brady goober smoocher loves.....

Change it up Hugh One....he will not honor it....hate to see a bad proposition bet that does nothing for upstanding members of the Huddle(Hugh) and allows smucks to rid us of real FF experience and wisdom...this bet is BS IMO!!!!!

Why would admin enforce any bet?  Wouldn't they lose subscription fees and be cutting their nose off despite their face????? 

Make the winner pay for next year's fees and the fees for next year sent and held by DMD????  This guarantees admin involvement and a win win for all...my reasoning is the "any given Sunday" possibility....don't want to see Hugh One go...do not believe UT will honor bet and Hugh will...this is a lose-lose prop and one UT the queery eyed Brady goober smoocher loves.....

Change it up Hugh One....he will not honor it....hate to see a bad proposition bet that does nothing for upstanding members of the Huddle(Hugh) and allows smucks to rid us of real FF experience and wisdom...this bet is BS IMO!!!!!

648752[/snapback]

Sorry!! Make the loser pay up front is what I meant not winner!!

Why would admin enforce any bet?  Wouldn't they lose subscription fees and be cutting their nose off despite their face????? 

Make the winner pay for next year's fees and the fees for next year sent and held by DMD????  This guarantees admin involvement and a win win for all...my reasoning is the "any given Sunday" possibility....don't want to see Hugh One go...do not believe UT will honor bet and Hugh will...this is a lose-lose prop and one UT the queery eyed Brady goober smoocher loves.....

648752[/snapback]

I don't see the admins getting into the business of enforcing anybody's bets. I also don't see them getting into the business of "holding" anybody's bet either.

648752[/snapback]

the bet as it was offered and ACCEPTED by UT is that whoever loses has a POLL CREATED to see if they can stay or if they get exhiled....

so if HUGH loses and you dont want him to go then just make sure you vote when the poll is open....

see the reason UT is not gonna honor this bet is that if he loses he will not have enough people in his corner to keep him here because other then mindless drivel and nut licking he adds nothing to thehuddle...

I don't see the admins getting into the business of enforcing anybody's bets.  I also don't see them getting into the business of "holding" anybody's bet either.

648755[/snapback]

agree and agree and dont think its necessary ...we all know who are stand up citizens around here and those that are not nuff said

I tried to stay away, but I couldn't.

I'm no Ugly Tuna defender by any stretch of the imagination, but why would he ever accept this bet? There's absolutely no risk at all to keggerz or Hugh One or whoever's on the other side of the bet, because reasonable Huddlers will vote in the poll to keep them around. So you're asking ugly Tuna to accept a bet where he risks banishment and has no upside?

I agree with a previous poster that banishment bets as a rule are pretty stupid, but this is beyond stupid. And then attempting to hold Ugly Tuna to the terms because he typed "I'll accept this bet with Hugh One' or something like that...c'mon, keggerz, this guy has gotten under your skin way too much if you're resorting to these ridiculous tactics. Let it go, or just make a conventional sig line bet that he can welch on, or whatever, but what you're attemtping to do here is moronic IMHO.

Edited by Easy n Dirty

I tried to stay away, but I couldn't.

I'm no Ugly Tuna defender by any stretch of the imagination, but why would he ever accept this bet?  There's absolutely no risk at all to keggerz or Hugh One or whoever's on the other side of the bet, because reasonable Huddlers will vote in the poll to keep them around.  So you're asking ugly Tuna to accept a bet where he risks banishment and has no upside? 

I agree with a previous poster that banishment bets as a rule are pretty stupid, but this is beyond stupid.  And then attempting to hold Ugly Tuna to the terms because he typed "I'll accept this bet with Hugh One' or something like that...c'mon, keggerz, this guy has gotten under your skin way too much if you're resorting to these ridiculous tactics.  Let it go, or just make a conventional sig line bet that he can welch on, or whatever, but what you're attemtping to do here is moronic IMHO.

648795[/snapback]

EnD I never expected him to accept this bet....and that is why I stated it the way as it is...Just want him to get off the soap box and shut up is all

by the way congrats on a nice season by the jets

you are proposing a bet with Ugly Tuna...and you want to take the Colts WITH POINTS!! wow..you got some balls..right now its like 2.5...whats the point? Im sure Tuna would be real shamed if the Pats won by a point or two huh?

648532[/snapback]

Maybe not shamed but gone all the same!

So we're on then?

Momotard, I mean Uglytuna, confirm please.

648554[/snapback]

From what I have seen from UT in the past, he will probably let you know after the game.

If it is in his favor, he will respond and say the bet was on because you accepted it.

If it is not in his favor, he will say he never confirmed it.

I know, I just stated the obvious...

I laid the terms of the bet out in my last post.

If the admins enforce the bet, there is no way I could even welch the bet nor would Hugh One. I want all the marbles on the table. If Colts win I'm gone.....If Pats win Hugh One is gone....

No simpler then that.....

Ugly :D Tuna

From what I have seen from UT in the past, he will probably let you know after the game.

If it is in his favor, he will respond and say the bet was on because you accepted it.

If it is not in his favor, he will say he never confirmed it.

I know, I just stated the obvious...

649371[/snapback]

Ehhh...bad post by me. I failed to realize this was a bet with a poll at the end to vote if the loser should stay or go. I thought it was for outright banishment. :D

I laid the terms of the bet out in my last post.

If the admins enforce the bet, there is no way I could even welch the bet nor would Hugh One.  I want all the marbles on the table.  If Colts win I'm gone.....If Pats win Hugh One is gone....

No simpler then that.....

Ugly :D Tuna

650409[/snapback]

UT are you female? Hence the Tuna ID or is that what Big Bubba calls you at yard call in the slam? We have a bet on which one it is...do I "smell" a tuna poll here...oh by the way...if you take "Keggerz" bet....you will get my vote to stay---"NOT"!!!! :D

You are all childish and I agree with Easy and Dirty. I also found UTs facts interesting and a good read but too one-sided. I must confess though that there seems to be some history here that the casual Huddle poster (like myself) is not aware of.

Have fun waisting your time and energy.