[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone know where I can get one of these

Sam

I was looking to get a new Steelers stocking cap as the one I have is old and turning into a rag. I'd like to get one like Ben has been wearing on the sideline but I can't find one anywhere. I thought maybe some of you from Pittsburgh may know of a place that's selling them.

Here's the hat

I was looking to get a new Steelers stocking cap as the one I have is old and turning into a rag.  I'd like to get one like Ben has been wearing on the sideline but I can't find one anywhere.  I thought maybe some of you from Pittsburgh may know of a place that's selling them.

Here's the hat

648708[/snapback]

These were selling on e-bay for over $100 because of their limited availability. I don't see the big deal, but I do understand everyone wanting to be a part of Steelermania 2005 :D

These were selling on e-bay for over $100 because of their limited availability.  I don't see the big deal, but I do understand everyone wanting to be a part of Steelermania 2005  :D

648711[/snapback]

$100? :D I don't want one that bad.

Sam - I have two places here in Pitt that I can check but I honestly haven't seen those hats anywhere.  (I wasn't really looking for one)  I'll actually be at one of the places later tonight so I'll let you know if I can grab you one.

648944[/snapback]

Thanks Skippy. I appreciate it.

I know where you can get the New Eagles hat. :D

Sam - I have two places here in Pitt that I can check but I honestly haven't seen those hats anywhere.  (I wasn't really looking for one)  I'll actually be at one of the places later tonight so I'll let you know if I can grab you one.

648944[/snapback]

Strike one today. I'll give another place a call tomorrow and see what I can see.