[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats Philly

CaP'N GRuNGe

You beat up on Minnesota good. Good luck in the Championship game vs. Atlanta. I sure would hate to be a fan of a team that lost 4 straight shots at getting to the SuperBowl! :D

Gimme my sig. Thank you sir may i have another. :D

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

You beat up on Minnesota good. Good luck in the Championship game vs. Atlanta. I sure would hate to be a fan of a team that lost 4 straight shots at getting to the SuperBowl!  :D

Gimme my sig. Thank you sir may i have another.  B)

656992[/snapback]

Although I've made it clear several times that I am not a big Philly fan, I would like to congratulate the Eagles as well. Regardless of the results, making 4 straight NFC Championship games is quite an accomplishment. The Falcons - Eagles game should be a great one ! Two more wins and we may see our first ever All-PA Super Bowl. Congrats. :D

You beat up on Minnesota good. Good luck in the Championship game vs. Atlanta. I sure would hate to be a fan of a team that lost 4 straight shots at getting to the SuperBowl!  :D

Gimme my sig. Thank you sir may i have another.  :D

656992[/snapback]

The class of the NFC are playing in that game. Should be good as will the AFC game. Congratulations to the Steelers too.

I too concede the better team won. Let me have my new sig line.

One request please include the fact that J Trotter was the Vikings "Daddy" today. He played an awesome game.

Go Eagles!!!

Thanks guys, as frar as being a Philly Fan,you can't understand it until you live it. One team, OneCity, OneDream

Thanks guys, as frar as being a Philly Fan,you can't understand it until you live it.  One team, OneCity, OneDream

657082[/snapback]

One team, OneCity, OneDream, One annoying slogan, 4 NFC Championship losses, 0 Super Bowl Titles

:DB):D

One team, OneCity, OneDream, One annoying slogan, 4 NFC Championship losses, 0 Super Bowl Titles

:D  :D  B)

657086[/snapback]

4 times is the Charm :D

Personally I dont see any PA teams making teh Bowl.  But that is just my humble opinion

657111[/snapback]

Please read your sig carefully and memorize :D:D

Hugh One, don't feel left out, we'll have an AVY for you tomorrow.

Stone18 why the user name, I am curious.

Congrats to the Eagles. Good game. The two best teams in the NFC are playing for the Championship, which is as it should be.

657708[/snapback]

That is true Hugh.....I gave the vikes a decent shot at winning, but had no idea their defense was as deplorable as it was. I knew they were bad, but not this bad.

The Huddle has an even nicer warm feeling to it this week , don't you think. :D

What's worse, losing 4 NFC Championship games or 4 Super Bowls?

Andy Reid, a Mr. Levy is on the phone for you...

I gotta admit I hate the Eaglets. Their classless fans are the worst in the NFL, they dumped nacho cheese on some friends at the Packer game last year, two were Army officers. I dislike Donovan McNubb and his poor WRs (pre and post-TO), I don't like undersized Westbrook either. I DO respect their defense, I wish Green Bay had a D like that.

Regardless, Brady and the Pats are going to wipe up the Eagles in the Super Bowl, IF Atlanta doesn't make McNubb choke again.

What's worse, losing 4 NFC Championship games or 4 Super Bowls?

Andy Reid, a Mr. Levy is on the phone for you...

I gotta admit I hate the Eaglets.  Their classless fans are the worst in the NFL, they dumped nacho cheese on some friends at the Packer game last year, two were Army officers.  I dislike Donovan McNubb and his poor WRs (pre and post-TO), I don't like undersized Westbrook either.  I DO respect their defense, I wish Green Bay had a D like that.

Regardless, Brady and the Pats are going to wipe up the Eagles in the Super Bowl, IF Atlanta doesn't make McNubb choke again.

658442[/snapback]

they shouldn't have gotten in the way of falling cheese that's all- it's common knowledge around here, one should always strive to avoid airborne cheeses, didn't they read the signs on the way in?

sorry, that's classless. On a Saturday night before the game, I may call Vi-queen fans "Purple headed h*m*'s" or some such drunken epithet, but I don't throw stuff at them at the game. I'll boo any idiot visiting fan who is thumping his chest at Lambeau (and God did it happen a lot this year!), but not like Philly fans.

I think the "Green ghetto" is worse than the "Black Hole". Anyone been to both as a visitor and can compare?