[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Pat's got lucky!

Pigskin Junkie

Hello Patriot fan B):D

Did I push a button I was not supposed to? :D I wonder how many reads this message will get.

Seriously.... Congrats to the Pats! :D

I hate them, but gosh darn they are good. :D

That being said, the Steelers are going to beat them again, I don't think that they will own them like last time, but beat them they will B)

You, my friend, are a tool.

Ben

Unless the Bus can beat up that NE front line...I dont see Pit winning anyother way.  Ben I'm afraid will be befuddled with NE defense.  Pit only hope is to run, run, run the bus.

658708[/snapback]

Not picking on you devilwoman, but why does everyone just assume that Ben won't be able to understand the Pats defense. I feel that the Pats were trying everything they could to beat the Steelers and confuse Ben in their first meeting and Ben had one of his best games. I don't know, maybe I am missing something. :D

Not picking on you devilwoman, but why does everyone just assume that Ben won't be able to understand the Pats defense.  I feel that the Pats were trying everything they could to beat the Steelers and confuse Ben in their first meeting and Ben had one of his best games.  I don't know, maybe I am missing something.  :D

658720[/snapback]

I guess I sense Ben had a difficult time reading the Jets D and thus has some throws picked. He didn't seem to accurate throwing the ball, didn't look comfortable in the pocket. When I look at the experience between Ben and Manning, I think Payton can read D's better than Ben just from experience and NE had their way with Mr. Manning. I'm not putting Ben down, but I just dont think he will out read NE's D. Just an opinion. We'll see what happens. I will be rooting for the Steelers...come game time.

You know, I thought I had this figured out. But after last week, who the he!! knows. The last time these two met, the Pats got Spanked. Yea I know, Dillon was out. Big Deal. The Steelers have been known to kick RB butt, and Dillon isn't that great.

But on the other hand, Big Ben looked like the Rookie QB he is against the Jets, at home, in a playoff game. And if it hadn't been for a couple of bad kicks we'd be laughing about a Pats/Jets matchup that would stink.

So, as the old saying goes, "Whoever scores the most points will win". That being said, I will go with the Pats. the experience will be the deciding factor.

But what the He11 do I know. I had the Colts in the SB, and wasn't afraid to express that opinion. So Pat Fans, this may just be the kiss of death......

Unless the Bus can beat up that NE front line...I dont see Pit winning anyother way.  Ben I'm afraid will be befuddled with NE defense.  Pit only hope is to run, run, run the bus.

658708[/snapback]

Or they can use the Miami Dolphin game plan. You know, that powerful offense and defense they have :D