[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brees Take - Moss to Chargers

McBoog

A Prayer to the Almighty from Chargerz:

Dear Lord,

Please give our GM, A.J. Smith, the wisdom and strength to resist all attempts to send Randy Moss to the Chargers, since the last thing we need right now is to disrupt the team chemistry we have with a total jerk like the immature, self-centered, ego-maniacal Randy Moss. Thank you, Lord.

Amen.

Dear Lord,

Please give our GM, A.J. Smith, the wisdom and strength to resist all attempts to send Randy Moss to the Chargers, since the last thing we need right now is to disrupt the team chemistry we have with a total jerk like the immature, self-centered, ego-maniacal Randy Moss. Thank you, Lord.

Amen.

703742[/snapback]

Amen! :D

I seriously think Moss is headed to the Jets for Abraham, Lil Moss and a draft pick.  Moss has no qualms about saying that Pennington is the best QB he's ever played with, hands-down.

703866[/snapback]

If the Vikes get Abraham, Santana, and a pick -- and unload Randy's attitude -- this one might rival the infamous Walker deal ... only with the Vikes getting the good end this time!!

If the Vikes get Abraham, Santana, and a pick -- and unload Randy's attitude -- this one might rival the infamous Walker deal ... only with the Vikes getting the good end this time!!

703884[/snapback]

I disagree. Santana does in no way replace Randy. Abraham showed his true colors but not playing in the playoffs. A pick is always a gamble. You don't trade away the best WR in the game for castoffs like this. There's also no need to capwise. The new owner should leave the O alone. The only trade that makes sense is to move one of the RBs, preferably for a pick or a starting LB. Then spend the 30+ million on defense and the Vikes instantly become a strong challenge to the Eagles in the NFC.

703884[/snapback]

I disagree with that trade, too. The Vikes aren't going to accept a huge dropoff in receiver in any type of trade. If they don't get more than that (which they may or may not) then there won't be any trading this year.

Actually anybody wanting Randy on their team will have to come crawling to the Vikes with a better story than that. :D

i think that the trade is a pretty good one. Santana Moss, Nate Burleson, Kelly Cambell, and the TE that i cant think of can make up for most of the Vikes WR needs. Abraham will upgrade the D-line no matter what, and the draft pick can help the secondary. It is a risk and i dont know if the Vikes want to take it

I seriously think Moss is headed to the Jets for Abraham, Lil Moss and a draft pick.  Moss has no qualms about saying that Pennington is the best QB he's ever played with, hands-down.

703866[/snapback]

There's a lot of grumbling out here on the Fan and ESPN radio about this trade, sound slike it's goign to happen, 'cept adding tinyMoss and a pick has neve rbeen mentioned. Through in Sanatana just to unload him, but not a pick. Abrahms is franchised which they did jsut to leverage him in a trade to Minni.

Moss is goign to get eaten alive by the NY media first time he runs down a traffic agent or wanders off the feild before the game is done, his BS might be glossed over on and NFL Total Access interview, but he has no idea that these reporters will eat their own young.

There's a lot of grumbling out here on the Fan and ESPN radio about this trade, sound slike it's goign to happen, 'cept adding  tinyMoss and a pick has neve rbeen mentioned. Through in Sanatana just to unload him, but not a pick. Abrahms is franchised which they did jsut to leverage him in a trade to Minni.

Moss is goign to get eaten alive by the NY media first time he runs down a traffic agent or wanders off the feild before the game is done, his BS might be glossed over on and NFL Total Access interview, but he has no idea that these reporters will eat their own young.

705704[/snapback]

In a recent interview Reggie Fowler stated he will NOT trade Moss.

Dear Lord,

Amen.

703742[/snapback]

And God help us if we get those 20 td's. And the opened running game for LT. And the other single covered WR's because of the three DB's that play Moss. Please Lord, don't give us that......

And God help us if we get those 20 td's. And the opened running game for LT. And the other single covered WR's because of the three DB's that play Moss. Please Lord, don't give us that......

705917[/snapback]

The 20 TD's aren't worth the accompanying "baggage". I'll take an impact wide-out in the first round of this year's draft instead.....thank you very much!

703884[/snapback]

Nothing will ever top the Walker deal....that was pure rape.

The 20 TD's aren't worth the accompanying "baggage". I'll take an impact wide-out in the first round of this year's draft instead.....thank you very much!

706078[/snapback]

BUT... Derrick Mason would look SWEEEET in the lightning bolt!

BUT...  Derrick Mason would look SWEEEET in the lightning bolt!

707293[/snapback]

Absolutely! Today there's a new thread on where Derrick Mason might end up, and I already put the same thought in there.

Edited by Chargerz