[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #11

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think yer all wrong.... even for a homo, this guy is tire tread ugly. He hasnt had any luck roaming the streets with a wad of money and a wad of...welll.... in his pants.....this guy hasnt had a boyfriend in a century!

I am guessing JackAthena17 because he is very butch and macho and comes across that way in his posts and MH 11, while obviously a momo, is clearly one in the drivers seat if you know what I mean. Obviously, it is jackshiiiiiite.

Anyone have any jokes while we wait for the next clues?

745347[/snapback]

Three Texas plastic surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.

One of them said, "I'm the best plastic surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

One of the others said. "That's nothing. A young man lost both armsand legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in 5 field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a cowboy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat.

Now he's President of the United States."

I'm wondering, now, if that guy doesn't look a bit older than he really is. Could have been just a bad day after a good night. :D

Crisp... you play it hard... do a doobie or four... live in a state not starting with an A or P.... root for Miami right?

Nah... I am sticking with jack.

Three Texas plastic surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.

One of them said, "I'm the best plastic surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

One of the others said. "That's nothing. A young man lost both armsand legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in 5 field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a cowboy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat.

Now he's President of the United States."

745359[/snapback]

:D That joke sucks!

I am guessing JackAthena17 because he is very butch and macho and comes across that way in his posts and MH 11, while obviously a momo, is clearly one in the drivers seat if you know what I mean. Obviously, it is jackshiiiiiite.

745353[/snapback]

he looks like he is the "topper" in his gay relationships but i bet every once in a while they bring a shemale in so he can take it up the old dirt road too.

Note: It's none of the logged in users as there is 1 anonymous user. There's no reason to go anon unless you are the MH here...

26 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

24 Members: CaP'N GRuNGe, T-Scorp, T_bone65, TimC, Swashbucklers, Chargerz, Czarina, NSab, nogohawk, Brewer, Dutch Oven, Controller, crispirons, Joessfl, Kid Cid, darin3, Jumpin Johnies, Rebellab, rajncajn, Rovers, 'canes2004, REZ, The Captains Wench, twiley

Note: It's none of the logged in users as there is 1 anonymous user. There's no reason to go anon unless you are the MH here...

26 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

24 Members: CaP'N GRuNGe, T-Scorp, T_bone65, TimC, Swashbucklers, Chargerz, Czarina, NSab, nogohawk, Brewer, Dutch Oven, Controller, crispirons, Joessfl, Kid Cid, darin3, Jumpin Johnies, Rebellab, rajncajn, Rovers, 'canes2004, REZ, The Captains Wench, twiley

745371[/snapback]

If this theory is true then it almost has to be crispirons