[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rtsports.com vs cbssportsline

49erAddict-08

MFL is probably the best, bang fer the buck. I despise RTS. Sportsline, while expensive, has the best real time scoring and graphics package. I've been with CBS for my local for 5 years now, and we've never had any real problems to speak of, although I've seen a large number of Huddlers complain about them.

The general concensus seems to be MFL, on this board.

MFL is probably the best, bang fer the buck. I despise RTS. Sportsline, while expensive, has the best real time scoring and graphics package. I've been with CBS for my local for 5 years now, and we've never had any real problems to speak of, although I've seen a large number of Huddlers complain about them.

750653[/snapback]

For a free service, I also think Yahoo is excellent.

750653[/snapback]

I agree with Rovers. I've also used CBS for 5 years and have had no problems, but others here at the Huddle have had money. I like CBS to be honest. IT's easy to look up past years stats and such.

For free services, Yahoo rules. Customization is limited, but you live with it if you like free.

I rank the pay services as follows:

1. myfantasyleague - easily the best because of its reliability, ability to customize and 1st class customer service

2. rtsports - another very good service with good customer service and similar pricing to myfantasyleague, but not as customizable

3. cbs sportsline - a very good service, but much pricier than the above two (I realize money is not an object, but why pay more when you're not getting more in return?)

There are other pay services out there, but I've not used them and so can't comment on how good or reliable they are. Really, you can't go wrong with any of the three I mentioned, but speaking as one who has extensive experience with all three, both as an FF player and commissioner, myfantasyleague is the clear choice.

If you are looking for a site that is very well organized and easy to navigate with great features, then www.fanball.com is the way to go. I have used fanball for the last two years and I like it very much.

cbssportsline.com which I have used is great also but costs over twice as much.

I just set up a trial league at rtsports and and it is comparable to fanball.com with a few less options. Also very straight forward and easy to navigate.

The other two bigger sites are MFL (which a lot of people here tend to like...I don't know why) & xpertleagues. I have set up trial leagues at both to test them out and don't care much for them. I guess if you want to have a lot of cheesy grphics and don't mind a lot of scrolling back & forth MFL is ok. They do offer a lot of features. Xpertleagues looks great at first but is very cluttered. They are suppose to offer a more straight forward skin this year so it might be worth a look.

In short, I would set up trial leagues at all these sites and see how you like them before dumping $70 or more.

Art