[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Future of Fantasy Sports

Hitman

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My saying Swerski was naive was not because I think he or anyone else will pay exorbitant fees. I was saying he was naive because this will cause almost noone to stop watching the NFL. We cant stop.

756752[/snapback]

Speak for yourself. If my league is forced to go with CBS Sportsline's crappy service and pay $300 for hosting services each year, there's no way in hell I'll pay for NFL Sunday Ticket and I'll certainly be less inclined to attend an NFL game at $50/ticket. I'll watch the free games on the networks and ESPN, but that's about it. That, my friend, is how the NFL will lose money.

Nope.  You could use a foreign based server, running software purchased (or pirated) from people like MFL, or written from scratch.  And there's diddly the NFL could do about it. 

757080[/snapback]

Now there's a great idea! :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

yeah, why would anybody get the idea that lawyers are behind this?  the nerve of some people..

757485[/snapback]

I'm sure that the lawyers called up the MLB and NFL and told them that they had a scheme to make them money.

:oldrolleyes:

I'm sure that the lawyers called up the MLB and NFL and told them that they had a scheme to make them money. 

:oldrolleyes:

757529[/snapback]

it's the players' associations driving this, isn't it? yeah, probably randy moss came up with the idea. those guys are devious clever.

it's the players' associations driving this, isn't it?  yeah, probably randy moss came up with the idea.  those guys are devious clever.

757636[/snapback]

Yeah, I guess you're right. Lawyers are the only ones smart enough to figure this stuff out.