[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ourlads.com Mock

Swiss Cheezhead

STOP IT!!

Take the nutsack out of your mouth already. I look forward to policy's posts -- I don't want to start DREADING them because of your annoying follow-ups.

759754[/snapback]

From now on your new nickname is Senior Nofun.

This was from 2 weeks ago in a chat. Don't know how much you trust Mel Kiper, but... .

Florida boy(Las Vegas,NV): where do u think crowder from the university of Florida will fall in the draft? 1st or 2nd???

Mel Kiper: (2:33 PM ET ) I'd say Channing goes 3rd to 5th round ... and that's a big change from before his injury and durability concerns. I had him in the first or second, now I'd say third or fourth for Crowder.

Uh, the Texans pass on Barron to take a WR?

The Cowboys, having missed by one on their lusted-after LB reach like twenty spots for the next best thing?  Dont' see it.

Peace

policy

759628[/snapback]

Agreed if Merriman is gone the pick would have to be Spears, IMHO.

This draft has Clayton (WR) and Roth (DE) going to the Bolts. That is certainly a possibility. Both are great players and would fill needs for the Chargers.

JJ, to be honest, I agree with Cheese.... why bust balls? Policy has some good stuff.

759847[/snapback]

I like Policy. He's truly one of the most insightful huddler. I'm not kidding, the guy always drops knowledge.

What is the anti-Spain?

760442[/snapback]

You'll see soon enough. Every year, like a ritual, policy gets pumped up about his lions and posts how good they're gonna be year. And then every year spain taunts him by mercilessly making fun of the Lions and their fans.

You'll see soon enough. Every year, like a ritual, policy gets pumped up about his lions and posts how good they're gonna be year. And then every year spain taunts him by mercilessly making fun of the Lions and their fans.

760447[/snapback]

:D That sounds pretty funny. I like Policy, the dude always shows up when you least expect him and then he drops his knowledge and says Peace, Policy. Then he goes away. :D

:D That sounds pretty funny.  I like Policy, the dude always shows up when you least expect him and then he drops his knowledge and says Peace, Policy.  Then he goes away. :D

760451[/snapback]

When you're a Lions fan you try not to stick around for the punishment. :D