[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling Out Seahawks, Falcons, Chargers, Vikes

spain

Nice HeeHaw reference MikesVikes.... The fact that the Titan fan didn't catch it and was wondering if you were talking to the Browns fan was comical at best!

--SheHate Me

869895[/snapback]

I caught it, I was just made he got it posted first. Personally I was going to do a general 'greasy country music' reference, but Minnie Pearl is close enough.

Nice HeeHaw reference MikesVikes.... The fact that the Titan fan didn't catch it and was wondering if you were talking to the Browns fan was comical at best!

--SheHate Me

869895[/snapback]

Oh I caught the reference to Minnie Pearl(real name Sarah Cannon) who has been dead for 10 years or so.

If you want real fans...go to a game in Green Bay in December.  The whole state turns green and gold, the grocery stores sell green and gold chips, hamburgers, and what ever else they can dye.  Their are almost as many people tailgating during the game as are in the stadium.  Titan fans are nowhere close to that!!

869654[/snapback]

Amen to this. Let me add to that last sentence, there are no other fans that compare to Packer fans. But to have a Viking fan say this is knocks me out. Thanks for the kudos because I know it must have been really difficult to say this.

Spain,

I was at the Texans vs Titans game last year.  Had a great time in Nashville...I'm not a country music fan but had a great time at Wild Horses!  We sat up on the third floor and made fun of line dancers all night.  GREAT CITY!  Great stadium!!! 

869654[/snapback]

I was at that game too!! We were tailgating just north of the stadium in the TOA parking lot. We sat in the north endzone for that one. I typically go to 3 or 4 games per year. Next time you are in town, shoot me a pm...

I caught it, I was just made he got it posted first.  Personally I was going to do a general 'greasy country music' reference, but Minnie Pearl is close enough.

869961[/snapback]

Those who live in glass ghetto's shouldnt throw stones... :D

Hey, San Diego is a vacation paradise. We've got the sun, surf, snow skiing in the mountains, 4-wheeling in the sand dunes, and perfect weather to dazzle us. :D

The Titans are the only show in town during the NFL season. No wonder they sell out. :D

ahem, already did  :D

870339[/snapback]

prrick... :D

We'll see what's what on the 11th VQ2.

#99 has something for your guy, he better wear his sternum protector. Maybe he can borrow Steve's? If Shaun is smart, he'll sit-out until game 2 this year.

Hey it's OK, not that many people will see you lose.

Edited by cmoore

Basically everyone here at thehuddle would be considered a real fan of thier respective team, so why 'call out' different cities' fans? Just to get a rise out of them? Seems pretty pointless to me. When I think of teams with the best fans, Titans' fans really don't come to mind.

Vikings fans have been very loyal to the team, especially since Randy has been there. And yes, I'll also admit that GB fans are some of the most fanatic and loyal, nationwide. You can find a Packer bar in virtually every city in the country.

Is this the most retarded topic I've ever seen?? The Tennessee Titans?? Are you new?? Lose for a decade, not a year, and tell me how many friggin tickets you sell.

Seahawks went a hid in embarrassment for a few years, but ever since Holmgren's been here, the Seahawk as we know it has been a ferocious animal. Its amazing what a playoff appearance every now and again will do to the morale of a city. But I gotta tell ya it isn't true that there aren't hardcore Hawk fans everywhere. Just the other day I was walking into a country market and saw a guy with a T-shirt that read "85' Hawks" on top, and right beneath said "Bowl or Bust". We get our hopes up around here EVERY FREAKIN YEAR!!!! That being said, we ain't never gonna give up

Yep!  The Browns obviously have a great fan base.  Just like Tennessee.  And of course, Nashville is one of the smallest markets in the league.  Atlanta, which is about 10 time larger, couldnt sell out a game until Mr Blank started giving out tix.  Seattle is too stoned to care.  The Viqueens are so obcessed with their Packer Envy, they forget to go their own games.  The Chargers fans are all surfing or running from the INS.

869460[/snapback]

Gotta love an Equal Opportunity Bash..... Spain, you got the South, North, and West, but you are missing an East Coast team.... your slipping.

I don't know, but this thread sounds like a bit of a :D trip to me

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy

If you want real fans...go to a game in Green Bay in December.  The whole state turns green and gold, the grocery stores sell green and gold chips, hamburgers, and what ever else they can dye.  Their are almost as many people tailgating during the game as are in the stadium.  Titan fans are nowhere close to that!!

869654[/snapback]

I think it bears pointing out that any true Minnesotan, Wisconsinite, or Northern/Upper Michigander considers blaze orange to be Green Bay's unofficial 3rd uniform color.