[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ignore list

kevfish

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on one of their ignore lists last year and the other one never answered my questions without a smart allic response and I took 1st place last year- now how was that not a smart move. You talk like they are the gods of fantasy football.

I was on one of their ignore lists last year and the other one never answered my questions without a smart allic response and I took 1st place last year- now how was that not a smart move. You talk like they are the gods of fantasy football.

895551[/snapback]

Yer smart. Do we really need to re-visit this? Did ya understand that? Or was it too complicated for ya?

Blitz ignores everyone. You got tweaked. Move on.

Yer smart. Do we really need to re-visit this? Did ya understand that? Or was it too complicated for ya?

Blitz ignores everyone. You got tweaked. Move on.

895589[/snapback]

hugh, momotards by definition are incapable of simply moving on.... about half of this guys posts have been instigating or replying to Grits... I'm starting to think he has man-love for Grits...... hey kev, contrary to popular belief, Grits doesn't swing that way.

hugh, momotards by definition are incapable of simply moving on....  about half of this guys posts have been instigating or replying to Grits... I'm starting to think he has man-love for Grits......  hey kev, contrary to popular belief, Grits doesn't swing that way.

895599[/snapback]

While I agree completely with the initial part of your statement, your closing argument could be flawed. I mean, you did see the baby blue tuxedo pic, right? :D

If you do not want to revisit it- why are you here- I think the topic is clear- maybe you dont understand it :D

895609[/snapback]

The topic does not belong in the fantasy advice forum. It has nothing to do with fantasy football. Please do not litter the boards with off topic posts thatp ush the posts of those legitimately looking for fantasy advice off the front page.

Heck, you won your league last year, why are you here then?

895551[/snapback]

You're an idiot.