[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bandwagon

Seahawk37

What Bandwagon do you dislike the most?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What Bandwagon do you dislike the most?

• St. Louis Rams
    • New England Patriots
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • Philadelphia Eagles

Don't really "hate" anyone.  Hate implies jealousy.  When one is a fan of the Greatest Franchise in the History of Professional Sports, there's nothing to be jealous about.

888279[/snapback]

Something we agree on. Like great music, great franchises can bring together people from all walks of life.

I wonder how big the Raiders Bandwagon is gonna be during the season now that they have Moss!

888687[/snapback]

You might be surprised. As an avid chiefs fan I've had to endure raiders fans for a long time and they are extremely loyal. They are very extreme and dedicated even when their team is terrible. This year they might actually have something to yell about (IMO they won't be as good as everyone says they will)

You might be surprised. As an avid chiefs fan I've had to endure raiders fans for a long time and they are extremely loyal.  They are very extreme and dedicated even when their team is terrible.  This year they might actually have something to yell about (IMO they won't be as good as everyone says they will)

889542[/snapback]

:D

If LaMont Jordan is not a fake they'll be awesome.

Guest THEbigred
Don't really "hate" anyone.  Hate implies jealousy.  When one is a fan of the Greatest Franchise in the History of Professional Sports, there's nothing to be jealous about.

888279[/snapback]

wtef?

This is not a b-ball forum. Chatter about the Celtics someplace else.

Anyway, I didn't even know the Eagles HAD a "bandwagon" - hell their own city hates them half the time, even when they have a good team.

And to tell the truth, on FF boards at least I don't really notice a whole lot of bangwagoning in general. It's not like there were no NE fans and suddenly there are a zillion.

Edited by THEbigred

Guest THEbigred
How do you not put the Cowboys on a list like that? 

889539[/snapback]

Look up "bandwagon" and get back to us.

Do you see a lot more people claiming to be Cowboy fans now that didn't used to be? Of course not. Course them mostly sucking lately hasn't hurt. :D

I voted for the Pats. There are more people on the Pats bandwagon than any other team. As stated before, I respect the long term Pats fans but not those that just jumped on board when they started winning.

The Cowboys are probably the team that I actually dislike the most in the nfl. While I do not like the Cowboys at all I must say that their fans are loyal.

Guest THEbigred
While I do not like the Cowboys at all I must say that their fans are loyal.

889703[/snapback]

I must say lol. They are incredibly quiet when the Girlz suck, but obnoxiously loud when they are good. They are the ultimate bandwagoneers.

Home games all sell-outs this year?

gotta be those Rams cause i never met or even seen a Rams fan, bumper sticker, jersey. NOTHING. They were a sweaty armpit that peeps couldn't name 5 players from. i swear i never saw anything Rams ever until the Greatest Show on Turf. I was in the military for 4 yrs too. lot of guys coming and going from all parts of the States. I met alot of different fans, but never no Rams.

I go to a Sports bar that first SB run they had. I see Faulk spamshirts everywhere! You know they just bought them cause Faulk was a Colt before. There's this one dip running through the bar with a huge RAMS flag waiving about! It cracked me up. And it was at that moment I realized that this is the BIGGEST bandwagon I've ever witnessed.

888279[/snapback]

Hate...Club? I'm definately not jealousy of the lady that super glued my...(what is it today)...thinigy? No doubt about that.

If LaMont Jordan is not a fake they'll be awesome.

889545[/snapback]

They are much improved I'll give you that. But above Denver and KC especially? If you care to place a wager PM me and we'll go from there.

Look up "bandwagon" and get back to us.   

Do you see a lot more people claiming to be Cowboy fans now that didn't used to be?  Of course not.  Course them mostly sucking lately hasn't hurt.    :D

889582[/snapback]

Yeah, rub it in why don't ya? :D