[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bandwagon

Seahawk37

What Bandwagon do you dislike the most?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What Bandwagon do you dislike the most?

• St. Louis Rams
    • New England Patriots
    • Atlanta Falcons
    • Philadelphia Eagles

I am assuming that by bandwagon you mean those fans that seem to come out of nowhere and jump on a winning teams wagon and start playing in the band. )As in 'tooting the horn' loud and obnoxiously.)

If that is the case.... Fly-by-night NE fans are the pits. I have no problem with those that have stuck with their particular team through thick or thin mouthing off when their time has arrived to Lord it over everyone, but NE seems to bring out the big time slugs.

As far as teams go.... there is really only one team to hate. Other than that, I just take enjoyment out of losses for those teams I dislike or that are playing my team.

once read someplace the most loved NFL Team was the Cowboys and the most hated NFL Team was the Cowboys

in college it was the same with ND :D

888480[/snapback]

I lived in about 15 different places growing up as a Cowboy fan and personal experience tells me that what you "once read" is quite true. I believe the ND comment is also true. You either love them or "they're the most overrated team in the history of college football".

The Pats had a season ticket wait list in the mid 90's, when they were playing in one of the worst stadiums in the history of professional sports.

Before that, they had owners (Victor Kiam, James Orthwein) that created one embarassment after another. Before them was the Sullivan's, and by the end of their tenure, they became dead beat owners.

So, be jealous for the Pats winning 3 of the last 4. :D

But the fans are definately not bandwagon jumpers.

Edited by charty

The Pats had a season ticket wait list in the mid 90's, when they were playing in one of the worst stadiums in the history of professional sports.

Before that, they had owners (Victor Kiam, James Orthwein) that created one embarassment after another.  Before them was the Sullivan's, and by the end of their tenure, they became dead beat owners.

So, be jealous for the Pats winning 3 of the last 4.   :D

But the fans are definately not bandwagon jumpers.

888825[/snapback]

They just came out of the closet ... much like more Bengals fan will start doing once they start winning more games. :D

Edited by 1stimer

I lived in about 15 different places growing up as a Cowboy fan and personal experience tells me that what you "once read" is quite true.  I believe the ND comment is also true.  You either love them or "they're the most overrated team in the history of college football".

888763[/snapback]

We've lived the same life.

Don't really "hate" anyone.  Hate implies jealousy.  When one is a fan of the Greatest Franchise in the History of Professional Sports, there's nothing to be jealous about.

888279[/snapback]

guess you've never heard of the Yankees.

Edited by Meat Face