[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears trade with Bills

Ralph Furley

Bills-Bears

Bills get: 25th pick in 2006 draft (selected DT John McGargo).

Bears get: 10th pick in 2nd round (42nd overall) and 9th pick in 3rd round (73rd overall).

So the Bears AND Packers can load up on second and third round talent... great.  :D

1444111[/snapback]

...in what is a pretty deep draft...

No doubt you're having an "interesting" day, Egret... Still better than being a Bills fan, I guess.

...in what is a pretty deep draft...

No doubt you're having an "interesting" day, Egret...  Still better than being a Bills fan, I guess.

1444193[/snapback]

I like the defensive direction. The Lions picks don't seem like "can't miss" prospects. Of course Charles Rogers was supposed to be a "can't miss" prospect, so maybe this will be better. :D

The Bears did great with this trade. Daniel Manning is someone the Bears belive can start in this league, especially with the injuries Mike Brown has faced the last few seasons. He is also gonna compete for the punt returner and kickoff returner jobs along with Devin Hester. I LOVE Devin Hester. This guy is a gamebreaker. He is so fast and so scary with the ball. Everytime he touched the ball at Miami, amazing things happened I was dreaming the Bears would draft a guy like this and I am so happy they did. This guy his gonna pay huge dividends.

I like the defensive direction.  The Lions picks don't seem like "can't miss" prospects.  Of course Charles Rogers was supposed to be a "can't miss" prospect, so maybe this will be better.  :D

1444272[/snapback]

They're going with the "opposite" theory. Pick the opposite of what you really want. Hey, at this point, why not?

I just got back in town so im catching up on the whole draft, but I heard a caller today on the radio make a good point.

The bears moved down in the draft and saved money with lower picks. But hopefully they can use that money to sign Lance Briggs.

But I don’t know how much money they saved