[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free online highlights of all the draft picks...

Dr. Rock

Disclaimer: Yeah. I do work for this company. In fact, I did a huge majority of the editing on the football highlights you'll see. I'm hoping the fact that it's A. a cool football thing you guys should enjoy, B. FREE, and C., I've been on the Huddle for 7 years now will earn me enough to not get this discarded as 'spam'. :D

Anyway, my company (we do video on demand) just recently started putting all of our news/sports/music/entertainment offerings online. The most recent update includes college highlights of nearly all of this year's picks - sortable by team and position, and indexed by play for each guy.

So my friends and family dig this, but I'd love to know what actual hardcore football fans think about it. This fall, we're planning on adding a fantasy component. It won't be a place to run a league off of, like Yahoo or ESPN, but it'll be another tool for you to use, because how much cooler would it be to see not just that Tom Brady had 200 yards and 3 TDs, but to be able to watch all of the plays that got him those points when you want?

www.gotuit.com. Check it out - you'll need Flash installed, if you don't have it.

Edited by Dr. Rock

I'm going to put this in my favorites before it slides off the main board. :D

1477083[/snapback]

:D

Just wait - it's going to get better. If you've seen how you can sort through all of the draft pick's highlights, then you can easily imagine how that would apply to fantasy football. Well, we produced all of last season's NFL games in this format and I'm currently getting them ready to go up on to the web page. Think it might be helpful for your draft this year to watch all of Peyton's TD passes in 3 minutes? :D We're working on being able to do this week by week during the upcoming season as well.

:D

Just wait - it's going to get better. If you've seen how you can sort through all of the draft pick's highlights, then you can easily imagine how that would apply to fantasy football. Well, we produced all of last season's NFL games in this format and I'm currently getting them ready to go up on to the web page. Think it might be helpful for your draft this year to watch all of Peyton's TD passes in 3 minutes? :D    We're working on being able to do this week by week during the upcoming season as well.

1477442[/snapback]

Wow. Sweet. :D