[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maroney hurt!?

Big Ernie McCracken

Ya always hate to hear about a knee injury. Hate that last preseason game...been bitten three times this week.

Let's see what happens as more news comes in. This article is pretty vague and Belichick never provides anything useful anyways.

Edited by The Wolf

Well, I'm going to wait and hear more before I do anything. As a Maroney owner, who doesn't have Dillon, this is disappointing news. However, we haven't heard anything definitive yet.

Well, I'm going to wait and hear more before I do anything. As a Maroney owner, who doesn't have Dillon, this is disappointing news. However, we haven't heard anything definitive yet.

And you'll continue to hear nothing out of Patriots camp.

Sometimes I think this country would be better off if BB was running the CIA.

I can give you something definitive...my homer opinion. It hasn;t changed since before preseason.

Dillon will get the bulk of the work unless he gets hurt. Belichick isn't afraid to play rookies, but he tends to go with vets, particularly in key positions like RB and LB. The tremendous amount of rookie play you have seen on the Pats in the last couple of years has been dictated by injury issues.

Even if Dillon were to get injured, I would look to see what Kevin Faulk and Patrick Pass are doing before I latched onto Maroney.

I can give you something definitive...my homer opinion. It hasn;t changed since before preseason.

Dillon will get the bulk of the work unless he gets hurt. Belichick isn't afraid to play rookies, but he tends to go with vets, particularly in key positions like RB and LB. The tremendous amount of rookie play you have seen on the Pats in the last couple of years has been dictated by injury issues.

Even if Dillon were to get injured, I would look to see what Kevin Faulk and Patrick Pass are doing before I latched onto Maroney.

Thanks for the info Nick. I definitely respect your opinion. I have Maroney more for his future value than anything else. I think he has future STUD written all over him, but, I might have to be patient. The question is, do I make a move right now to try and snag Dillon. I have Tiki, W. Parker, & Chris Brown, so I'm not desperate. However, if Dillon ends up doing what you are predicting, it might be a good time to make the move. :D My head hurts. Thanks again for the info. though.

Thanks for the info Nick. I definitely respect your opinion. I have Maroney more for his future value than anything else. I think he has future STUD written all over him, but, I might have to be patient. The question is, do I make a move right now to try and snag Dillon. I have Tiki, W. Parker, & Chris Brown, so I'm not desperate. However, if Dillon ends up doing what you are predicting, it might be a good time to make the move. :D My head hurts. Thanks again for the info. though.

Just remember that it's just my opinion based on atching the team closely for many years. BB is not a predictable man by any stretch, and Dillon is getting old as far as RBs go.

I have to admit that I have tried to get my hands on Dillon in several drafts...and ony backed him up with Maroney once. I won't be bothering to try in my local tonight :D

Belichick and Shanahan should be shot for not discussing/disclosing these types of things.

:D

I don't suppose it occurs to you that neither HC gives a rat's ass about FF owners and their FF problems and are much more concerned about their NFL teams and how to optimize the release of information to the benefit of their NFL teams?

:D

I don't suppose it occurs to you that neither HC gives a rat's ass about FF owners and their FF problems and are much more concerned about their NFL teams and how to optimize the release of information to the benefit of their NFL teams?

What I really mean is that I should be shot for having any NE or DEN players on my roster, particularly at the RB position. :D