[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles To Win BIG!

Kansas State 2000

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope im wrong but Bledsoe has that "Im dying to make sure we lose" look in his eye..Not taking anything away from Philly but man Bledsoe makes it easy sometimes

I wasnt wrong

"Such constant pressure took a toll. In addition to the seven sacks, Bledsoe was unofficially hit a dozen other times and knocked down on at least seven other occasions. Rarely was the 14-year pro able to comfortably set his feet. And the Cowboys, as a result, had five turnovers, three interceptions and two lost fumbles. Of the Eagles' 38 points, 17 resulted directly from defensive takeaways. Dallas had 14 offensive possessions and only two of the series didn't include at least one negative play."

That is why the Cowboys lost. The Eagles MADE Bledsoe look that bad, he was battered all day long!

Link

Say what you will, but this game has been great to watch.

Really, and lay off Bledsoe...he pretty much gets the job done week in and week out...he was 10 yds from sending it into overtime and put it where he thought Witten was supposed to be...

Game could have gone a couple of different ways and was way closer than the final score...props to both teams as they both did what they had to do...can only be one winner though and this week it was Philly...

Really, and lay off Bledsoe...he pretty much gets the job done week in and week out...he was 10 yds from sending it into overtime and put it where he thought Witten was supposed to be...

Game could have gone a couple of different ways and was way closer than the final score...props to both teams as they both did what they had to do...can only be one winner though and this week it was Philly...

I may feel this way monday but today..............I'm pissed.

Edited by Cowboyz1