[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What players are you trying to TRADE for?

Undefeated72

Funny you should ask, I tried, and yesterday suceeded in Obtaining SA. A very desperate team just traded me SA and LJ Smith(I really needed a TE also) for, are you ready, Julius Jones. :D The guy is the defending Champ in a very competetive league and I was shocked he agreed. A couple more trades like that and I will resemble the '27 Yankees

Deion Branch. The Branch owner is desperate and has lost 3 in a row and is convinced it started with Larry Johnsons bye week. His only other rb is Gore who has a bye week coming up...he wants Leon Washington for the Detroit game and is offering Deion Branch.

I am going to accept the deal but want him to throw in Justin Fargas (who would backup my third RB Jordan, who I am looking to acquire in a trade involving me sending Titans RBs to another owner in a deal where I would get

Chad Johnson

So the plethora of crap I have going on says I'd ultimately deal LenDale White, Travis Henry, Leon Washington and possibly Michael Clayton for LaMont Jordan, Justin Fargas, Deion Branch, and Chad Johnson.

Trade 1: Washington for Branch and Fargas

Trade 2: LenDale White, Travis Henry, Michael Clayton for LaMont Jordan, Chad Johnson

None of this is official and both deals likely won't go down until after Sunday gametime as I actually play the owner of Trade 2

Funny you should ask, I tried, and yesterday suceeded in Obtaining SA. A very desperate team just traded me SA and LJ Smith(I really needed a TE also) for, are you ready, Julius Jones. :D The guy is the defending Champ in a very competetive league and I was shocked he agreed. A couple more trades like that and I will resemble the '27 Yankees

Not nearly as sweet as your deal. However, I just pulled in Shaun Alexander and Carson Palmer for Rudi Johnson and Rex Grossman (I offered Delhomme but, he wanted Grossman instead?????).

My team started 0-2 but has won 3 in a row and will definitely be a factor down the stretch. Having said that, I have an eye toward next year and targeted -- and acquired -- Michael Turner for Ladell Betts. My trading partner wanted Portis' handcuff and I have a guy who should be a hit commodity next season and should even produce this year.

Just proposed a trade to the LT owner in my league who is 2-3 and in desperate need of some depth at RB and he has the Lions(29th) and Bucs D(21st). I give Ronnie Brown, Domonic Rhodes and JaguarsD for LT, Wes Welker and LionsD. Defense can score pretty hugh in our league and this guy has Dillon and Dayne as his RB depth. Pretty fair no?

I'm trying to get Portis for Parker. My league is super stingy with trades though, so I added Chambers in the mix.

-----------------------------------------------------

12 Team League

QB - E. Manning

WR - C. Chambers

WR - W. Welker (10 Return Yds = 1pt)

WR - A. Toomer

RB - R. Johnson

WR/RB Flex - Willie Parker

TE - Todd Heap

K - R. Gould

DEF - Seattle

Bench

J Kitna

M. Muhammad

T. Jones, F. Gore, M. Turner

A. Crumpler

Scoring - 1 pt = 10 yds rushing, receiving, and returning

1 pt = 25 yds passing

6 pts = TD

I was targeting the Bears D and Shockey last week. I completed the following trade before last week's games:

I got:

Caddy

Shocky

Bears D

Jenkins (already dropped him)

He got:

T. Jones

Benson

Cotchery

E. Johnson

The other owner initially approached me about my RB depth and offered me crap at first. I rejected about 10 offers until he put together this deal, which I happily accepted. :D