[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts vs. Cowboys

Cowboyz1

After the Boys manhandle the Colts, all nay sayers will be talking them up as the favorite in the NFC.

Going by that quote I guess the Dolphins and Cardinals are the cream of the crop for the way they manhandled the Bears. The Boyz ain't even the cream of their division rather less the NFC.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree ... I mean, they put up 27 points against the 3rd ranked rush D of New England ... and then there was 34 points against the 5th ranked rush D of Denver (4th at the time I believe) ... and 26 against the healthy NYG rush D at the beginning of the year ... a good rush D can really deflate the offense of Indy

and 14 against the mighty Bills

This game is gonna come down to the Cowboys stopping the Colts on 3rd down..If Manning keeps finding holes in the secondary and audibles they may sustain some long drives..Ive noticed Dallas gives up a lot of 3rd and long situations and Manning is the guy that can exploit you because he is basically an offensive coordinator that plays qb..I think Dallas can beat them though but they must keep those crushing penalties down . I think its gonna be a shootout..Whatever the outcome im very happy with what I see in Romo..

Edited by whomper

They struggled against Buffalo and Tennesse so why not against the Cowboys, on the road, with a better record, corners and a more intimidating saftey?

Romo is better then both Young and Losman and Dallas is much better on defense then the Bills or Titans.

Confident that we can play as good on both sides of the ball, if not better then the Bill and Titans.....YES.

Delusional..........I think not.

Tennessee is a division rival. Those games are different. Although I shouldn't have to tell that to you. (Nice loss to the Redskins by the way.)

Buffalo was playing their safeties so deep against the Colts they were in another zip code, forcing the Colts to go underneath. If it wasn't for a fumble returned for a TD (7 pts.) and an 88 yard kick-off return (3 pts.) the Bills wouldn't have even been in the game. The Colts also fumbled another posession, and kneeled on the ball in scoring range to end the game.

As for your "intimidating" safety, Roy Williams is HORRIBLE in pass coverage. We'll see what happens Sunday.

Tennessee is a division rival. Those games are different. Although I shouldn't have to tell that to you. (Nice loss to the Redskins by the way.)

Buffalo was playing their safeties so deep against the Colts they were in another zip code, forcing the Colts to go underneath. If it wasn't for a fumble returned for a TD (7 pts.) and an 88 yard kick-off return (3 pts.) the Bills wouldn't have even been in the game. The Colts also fumbled another posession, and kneeled on the ball in scoring range to end the game.

As for your "intimidating" safety, Roy Williams is HORRIBLE in pass coverage. We'll see what happens Sunday.

:D Tennessee.....

:D:bash: STOP!....

:clap:

I know my team has'nt been playing well. I don't try to make excuses for that by saying that the Tennessee game was tight b/c they're a division rival and those games are different.

Umm, those games are different. You watch much football? Teams in your division know you better than anyone. They play you twice a year. They draft themselves to compete in their division first and foremost. Did the Colts struggle with Tennessee? Yep. Did you watch the game? I doubt it. The Colts had two costly turnovers, one inside the five yard line. The Titans were starting Vince Young and running the "read the defensive end" option he ran so well at Texas. The Colts couldn't stop Travis Henry that day. They were also missing Bob Sanders and Adam Vinatieri. They hadn't traded for Booger McFarland yet. Brandon Stokley got hurt in the third quarter. That was ages ago.

Edited by CaptainHook

Umm, those games are different. You watch much football? Teams in your division know you better than anyone. They play you twice a year. They draft themselves to compete in their division first and foremost. Did the Colts struggle with Tennessee? Yep. Did you watch the game? I doubt it. The Colts had two costly turnovers, one inside the five yard line. The Titans were starting Vince Young and running the "read the defensive end" option he ran so well at Texas. The Colts couldn't stop Travis Henry that day. They were also missing Bob Sanders and Adam Vinatieri. They hadn't traded for Booger McFarland yet. Brandon Stokley got hurt in the third quarter. That was ages ago.

thanks for 'splaining that to me. I don't watch much football. Which teams do you play twice a year again??

SAY WHAT YOU WILL CULT FAN.......YOUR DEFENSE IS HORRID AND YOUR OFFENSE IS IMPATIENT.....THIS WILL PLAY RIGHT INTO THE BALL CONTROL GAME PLAN.....THE TWO RB ATTACK WILL RUN ALL OVER YOUR AWFUL DEFENSE. THEN T.O. WILL DO THE ENDZONE DANCE TO FINISH YOUR SORRY CULTS. WHERE'S ALL THE TONY ROMO HATERS AT NOW....PROBABLY ON YOUR ROSTERS!!!!!! CHURCH

SAY WHAT YOU WILL CULT FAN.......YOUR DEFENSE IS HORRID AND YOUR OFFENSE IS IMPATIENT.....THIS WILL PLAY RIGHT INTO THE BALL CONTROL GAME PLAN.....THE TWO RB ATTACK WILL RUN ALL OVER YOUR AWFUL DEFENSE. THEN T.O. WILL DO THE ENDZONE DANCE TO FINISH YOUR SORRY CULTS. WHERE'S ALL THE TONY ROMO HATERS AT NOW....PROBABLY ON YOUR ROSTERS!!!!!! CHURCH

:D

Newbies.

THE COLTS SUCK

In other news, the Colts are only the second team to ever go 8-0 in three consecutive seasons.

The Cowboys to beat the Colts? :D No way. The Cowboys might stay in the game for a major portion of it, but I think the Colts were off to a slow start during the beginning of the season and quickly picked up momentum during the later portion of the season games. The Colts by no means have peaked yet.

Colts 41

Cowboys 27

While my prediction doesn't dictate for a close game, I think it will be close until the 4th quarter when Peyton Manning kicks it into ( 2nd gear ) and decides to take home the win for good. :bash:

LIKE I SAID THE COLTS SUCK.. THEY BLAZE THROUGH THE REGULAR SEASON, WHAT 15-1 AND NOT GO TO THE SUPERBOWL :unsur :D THE COWBOYS WILL ROLL AT HOME

Member No.: 13,751 Uhh....press the button above the Shift key once, step back from the keyboard...........and return to your cell. :bash:

Alright guys break it up, shows over.

Damn...............Child Care. :D

Edited by Cowboyz1