[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Steelers Homers...

mroban

Well, Anderson killed that drive with the pick.

I wouldn't mind more, but he has already had a great game for me in my local tonight.

Nonsense, it's never enough. :D KEEP FEEDING HIM COACH !!!!

I've got 26 from FWP, but, unfortunately my opponent has the Steelers 'D', which will get a 10 point bonus if they hold the shutout. Keep it going Willie, break a long one, and then I'll let you call it a night.

Edited by Menudo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. He took the record off Dillon, didn't he?

Yep.

Most Yards Gained, Game

295 Jamal Lewis, Baltimore vs. Cleveland, Sept. 14, 2003

278 Corey Dillon, Cincinnati vs. Denver, Oct. 22, 2000

275 Walter Payton, Chicago vs. Minnesota, Nov. 20, 1977

295 yards - Jamal Lewis

September 14, 2003 vs. Cleveland Browns

Even though I despise everything about the Ravens, what was ultra-impressive about that performance was that he told the Browns he was going to do it, then he went out and dit it.

No reason for him to come back now. The game is over and there's no point risking an injury.

Fantasy Football makes me so selfish. The Steelers are playing great tonight, Parker had a nice game for me, and I am pis$$ed off that they didn't have him in there last series...... :D

Well, he does still have his helmet and pads on....... :D

Would be nice if the Steelers shut down Braylon for me. The Browns can pass all they want to anyone else, I just need braylon to tank a bit.

Braylon Edwards :D Cre8tiff

Edited by Menudo

John Kuhn, who is in at Fullback for the Steelers, played tailback at Shippensburg University when my brother in law was a QB there. I've talked to him several times. He has played a lot in pre-season game, but, I think this is his first regular season action of his career. It's pretty cool to see. I hope they give him a carry.