[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Steelers Homers...

mroban

John Kuhn, who is in at Fullback for the Steelers, played tailback at Shippensburg University when my brother in law was a QB there. I've talked to him several times. He has played a lot in pre-season game, but, I think this is his first regular season action of his career. It's pretty cool to see. I hope they give him a carry.

Couldn't do worse than Naj did with theat -6 yard carry.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Kuhn, who is in at Fullback for the Steelers, played tailback at Shippensburg University when my brother in law was a QB there. I've talked to him several times. He has played a lot in pre-season game, but, I think this is his first regular season action of his career. It's pretty cool to see. I hope they give him a carry.

Rumbles for 16 yards! :D

I have him going in two. I could have used that TD but the 159 yards so far are looking mighty fine.

Too bad I have a bye this week :D ...SAVE IT FOR NEXT WEEK WILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Okay, guess nothing is wrong with FWP. :bash::clap::tup:

Still not too excited about him playing the Ravens in week 16.

Too bad I have a bye this week :D ...SAVE IT FOR NEXT WEEK WILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Okay, guess nothing is wrong with FWP. :bash::clap::tup:

Still not too excited about him playing the Ravens in week 16.

In week 16, you have 2 options...

FWP vs BAL or MBIII vs PHI

assuming you're playing in that game, I'd be throwing down on Barber. I love Willie, he and Westy were absolute studs for me this season, but the matchup!

Last night was my wife's company holiday party. As we don't have a cable provider with the NFL Network, I didn't mind going. When we got to the restaurant...the bar had the game on!

WHAT A GAME, FWP!!! Helped me out to a 28-0 lead in my playoff game and with LJ going against the Ravens (albeit at home), I needed the extra points.

Edited to keep my WIFE happy and my butt off the couch tonight!

Edited by The Wolf

Last night was my wide's company holiday party. As we don't have a cable provider with the NFL Network, I didn't mind going. When we got to the restaurant...the bar had the game on!

WHAT A GAME, FWP!!! Helped me out to a 28-0 lead in my playoff game and with LJ going against the Ravens (albeit at home), I needed the extra points.

I don't think she'd appreciate being called your 'wide' :D

I think the fact that Roethlisberger has been exposed as a terrible quarterback has allowed defenses to focus on stuffing the run, thereby diminishing Parker's fantasy value.

Vet is more insightful than I thought. As long as Parker is playing with Roeth and only getting 200 yards and a score, he's clearly diminished. Think of what he would have done if he played with a solid young superbowl winning quarterback who was working his way back from serious injury!! Fast Willie cold be HUGE!!

Steeeler fans will just have to be satisfied with the 200 and 1 ... :D

:D

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

In week 16, you have 2 options...

FWP vs BAL or MBIII vs PHI

assuming you're playing in that game, I'd be throwing down on Barber. I love Willie, he and Westy were absolute studs for me this season, but the matchup!

As great as Willie has been this season, I think I have to go MBIII. Ill be playing for no less than 3rd place that week (I have a bye) so thats a meaningful game nomatter what happens next week. I love Willie too...but MBIII should be money against Philly. Perhaps Julius Jones could have an accident befall him this week or next for the avoidance of doubt...nothing too serious just a little...uh, tweak of the hammy or something. Is that wrong?