[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have yet to see this posted

godtomsatan

What's the weather looking like for the start of the game? I heard showers. Any windy conditions expected?

The last few days have been cool and wet. Some hail and breezy. Nothing like the last two evening kickoffs this season.

In other news items...

The Pope has been found to be Catholic

Water is scientifically proven to be wet

Bears do indeed defecate in the woods

More on these items and more in the 9:00 news.

Actually some Bears just shoot semi-auto rifles in the woods.

Rain/snow AND wind? How windy?

Today so far we've had some pretty good gusts. I'd say 30-40 MPHs. Temp will be in the low 40's, but you gotta love that classic Seattle sideways rain/snow mulch!! At my house right now (20 mins from Seattle) there is an inch of standing hail that has been there since yesterday.

I'll go on record as saying that, for some odd reason, I think dysfunctional Dallas pulls off the upset.

Any team that gives up 300+yards and 4 TDs, at home, to a 2-13 John freaking Kitna led team, in a "must win" game before the playoffs, is doomed.

All home teams rarely win during wild card weekend but it happens this year. Maybe Chiefs, but I don't think so.

Any team that gives up 300+yards and 4 TDs, at home, to a 2-13 John freaking Kitna led team, in a "must win" game before the playoffs, is doomed.

All home teams rarely win during wild card weekend but it happens this year. Maybe Chiefs, but I don't think so.

SEA had a very up and down year, is missing 3 of its 4 starters in the 2ndary, and their late-season "resurgence" came against such juggernauts as GB, ARI, SF (albeit they played SD tough). I just don't think they're that good, even though many see them as "peaking at the right time". Maybe the homefield will be the difference here against a DAL team that is indeed struggling to stop anyone, but anything can happen in the playoffs, and DAL just looked better at its apex this year than SEA ever did, played a tougher division schedule, and a tougher overall schedule than SEA, who had the 3rd easiest schedule in the NFL going into the season and still sucked out of the gates (partly w/o Alexander and Hass, yes, but still...). And unlike SEA, DAL is 99% healthy in key spots.

Look, I'm not a Cowboy fan by any means (I think Parcells is a lout) and I've always liked the 'Hawks (Alexander is the nicest superstar in sports), but this game just gives me that "upset" feeling, that's all...

I'll go on record as saying that, for some odd reason, I think dysfunctional Dallas pulls off the upset.

Good decision.

Any team (Seattle) without WRs, CBs and that can't stop the run is doomed in the playoffs. Oh and by the way stunk to begin with.

Dallas in a beat down!! :D

I hate to say this but cowboys go to the superbowl.

It does have that feel doesn't it.