[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a game

Clubfoothead

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the smothering Chicago D? If Chicago loses, it's not all on Rexy. Chicago's offense has put up points.

That defense is a whole different animal with Mike Brown gone.

Grossman's fumble hurt but can't put the game on that, either. That two minute drill was sweet and I knew we'd have a game when the Bears weren't satisfied with a FG on 4th down. I'm impressed how the Seahawks keep answering back. I figured they'd fold if they got down.

It sure has been fun to watch. I'm back to the TV. Enjoy the game...

I Texas (Dallas) I never believe the weather forecasts that call for wintery precipitation ... unless that wintery precipitation is actually occurring during the forecast

Yeah. It precip stopped too early. Never got below 34 at my house, either.

Yep. This has been another ejoyable game. I've actually thoroughly enjoyed all three. The first one didn't have the scoring, but, I have no problem with intense, hard-hitting defensive play either. This has been a good weekend of football so far.... :D

Saints would likely struggle outside the dome. Still hoping the hawks get it done.

Actually, after watching this game...I think the Saints might match up better against CHI anyway. They barely scraped by the Eagles twice...and SEA runs the similar West Coast style offense which has put up points. I know the Dome would be rockin', and the crowd would help... but the better matchup for the Saints DEF looks to be against the Bears IMO. I don't think the Bears could stop the Saints offense much.

Oh and BTW....this is a great game!

Edited by Hitman

Actually, after watching this game...I think the Saints might match up better against CHI anyway. They barely scraped by the Eagles twice...and SEA runs the similar West Coast style offense which has put up points. I know the Dome would be rockin', and the crowd would help... but the better matchup for the Saints DEF looks to be against the Bears IMO. I don't think the Bears could stop the Saints offense much.

Oh and BTW....this is a great game!

I think whoever wins this game goes to the SB.