[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fred Smooth

loyalboyd

He had a roster bonus due. Smoot was average when played and wasn't hurt. He runs his mouth more than he makes plays. Cedric Griffin will be the starter unless they bring in another Buffalo player.

BTW - Clayton repored that the Vikings only ha 12 million under the cap. Reports now show we have upwards of 35 million. Too bad there's not alot to spend it on.

Too bad, he was an awesome guy! And a decent TE in the passing game.

He was good guy and the fans liked him. I am going to miss him jumping over would be tacklers. It just never looked right, but somehow he got it done...He was second on the team in receiving last year, but I don't think he was the right player for this offense.

He was good guy and the fans liked him. I am going to miss him jumping over would be tacklers. It just never looked right, but somehow he got it done...He was second on the team in receiving last year, but I don't think he was the right player for this offense.

Totally. He's got the talent to land with a team that would use him. Seahawks ought to consider signing Wiggins, then cut ties with J. Stevens.

Totally. He's got the talent to land with a team that would use him. Seahawks ought to consider signing Wiggins, then cut ties with J. Stevens.

I like the way your mother thinks!!!