[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

tj to the jets

Bier Meister

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had what I was hoping to be the Jets running back. I have no running backs now in this 16 team dynasty. I will be giving my money away for the net 100 years. Oh well, I knew it was a rebuild when I accepted the task.

I'm sure you could pick up someone like oh I dunno..............maybe Brandon Jacobs cheap enough. :D

Hell yes! Now with Henry moving I have 3 solid backs in Henry, Benson and Jones on one of my BOTH leagues. :D Come on Buff and McGahee.......a 4th would be nice.

Edited by Hat Trick

Jets had the 3rd worst rush avg. in the league last year. RB was not the only problem.

Yeeeeah....so that ONE stat makes them a joke? C'mon, you gotta do better than that! Give me Rick Kotite, Blair Thomas, Bruce Coslet, drafting Ken O'Brien over Dan Marino, "The Spike"...SOMETHING better than that.

Of course if we're a joke and we made the playoffs, what does that make the Falcons? You have a QB too stupid to throw away a bottle containing pot juice and couldn't hit an open receiver if his next fix depended on it. Give me a break...

Edited by The Wolf

BTW - great deal for the Jets, getting a quality - albeit not a superstar - starting RB for a drop of just over half a round in the draft. That's flat out robbery. I'm not a Jets fan by any means, but I sure like the direction that they are headed right now.

Edited by Bronco Billy

:D I have TJ and Benson in two dynasty leagues and Benson by himself in a 3rd. :D

Honestly I can't believe that the Bears didn't get more for him. I would have thought they could have at least gotten a 3rd free and clear if not a 2nd. This is a bad trade for the Bears.

sure its a better deal for the jest but the bears did make a decent trade.

The Jones and Benson mess is finally solved. Jones was sent to an AFC team, they got a high pick for a 29 year old RB on the last year of his contract. we all know what happens to RB past 30. they freed up 3-4 millions in cap room. the diff between 37th and 63rd is real big. and you have to consider that the bears weren't going to keep him around.

best of luck to jones, but after looking over this trade its not as bad as some have made it seem.

What role do you see Leon Washington playing? What about Cedric Houston?

IMO, LW is the COP/3rd down guy and CH is more of a true back-up to TJ with TJ getting probably 70% of all the carries and 50% of the RB receptions ... or something like that.

What role do you see Leon Washington playing? What about Cedric Houston?

IMO, LW is the COP/3rd down guy and CH is more of a true back-up to TJ with TJ getting probably 70% of all the carries and 50% of the RB receptions ... or something like that.

I'd say that's a pretty good assessment. 70% of the carries is an awful lot, but Jones may be capable of that kind of workload.

sure its a better deal for the jest but the bears did make a decent trade.

The Jones and Benson mess is finally solved. Jones was sent to an AFC team, they got a high pick for a 29 year old RB on the last year of his contract. we all know what happens to RB past 30. they freed up 3-4 millions in cap room. the diff between 37th and 63rd is real big. and you have to consider that the bears weren't going to keep him around.

best of luck to jones, but after looking over this trade its not as bad as some have made it seem.

Is it possible the Bears are going to make a run at Michael Turner? Or are these picks designed to be used when trading up in the first round and possibly with a QB in mind?

Is it possible the Bears are going to make a run at Michael Turner?

Hahahaha!

:D

Wait, was this a serious question?

Or are these picks designed to be used when trading up in the first round and possibly with a QB in mind?

Hahahaha!

:D

Wait, was this a serious question?