[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willie Parker on a Cart to the locker room

keggerz

:D no info yet

shoe and sock was off and the person on the cart with him had a crutch with her

It's my local league, and we're just playing for pride, but after managing four teams through this quagmire to four winning records, three playoff appearances, and two championship games, I'm finally at the point where all I have to say is...

BITE ME, 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope he's OK, but I'm not going to lie...I'm playing against him in the SB right now and this is going to help big time.

i'm TOTALLY in agreement with you on that statement! God knows I had to suffer through:

Deuce, Marvin, Jacobs/Ward, Rudi, and Javon Walker to make it this far! Good luck to ya!!!

i'm TOTALLY in agreement with you on that statement! God knows I had to suffer through:

Deuce, Marvin, Jacobs/Ward, Rudi, and Javon Walker to make it this far! Good luck to ya!!!

That's the only positive thing that can be said about this injury and bust riddled season. It's been so widespread, that the karma has to be pretty evenly distributed at this point.

This year is BS. Every f'n week this has happened to me and now my ONLY solid RB is down. That's just great. There's goes my chance at my Suck Bowl trophy. F##K YOU 2007! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Edited by tosberg34

Whelp, I started him in my super bowl. Poop happens :D i've always had at least one player get me 2 points or less each week this year and I ended with 10-3 including last weeks divisional game where Rudi Johnson got me 1 point.

Not worried. I have huddle faith.

it's probably not good. anytime they don't tell you exactly what's wrong...it's usually serious.

it didnt look good with how his ankle/leg twisted under him....probably hear its a high ankle sprain at first but i am gonna say i wouldnt be surprised if its a LisFranc

My whole season has been like this......from WR to RB to TE...you can plain all you want in the offseason...and get all the feedback you like....but you can never prepare for injury....especially 2007.......this has to be the worst year for injuries...I can't even tell you it was fun or enjoyable.....gonna do it all again though next year......

My whole season has been like this......from WR to RB to TE...you can plain all you want in the offseason...and get all the feedback you like....but you can never prepare for injury....especially 2007.......this has to be the worst year for injuries...I can't even tell you it was fun or enjoyable.....gonna do it all again though next year......

2007 can kiss my big white ass. I almost thru my laptop out the window when Parker went down. Good thing I counted to 10 first.

And here's the other kicker: I benched Bulger for Rosenfels this week.

Edited by tosberg34

Whelp, I started him in my super bowl. Poop happens :D i've always had at least one player get me 2 points or less each week this year and I ended with 10-3 including last weeks divisional game where Rudi Johnson got me 1 point.

Not worried. I have huddle faith.

Yeah, you never really know what's going to happen. I'll never forget my championship game in Week 17 last season (and this one was for a pretty good chunk of change in a very competitive league) when Ron Dayne tweaked an injury in pregame warmups. No one knew he was inactive until the game started. I figured I was done with a goose egg at my RB2 position. A little over three hours later, my opponent's QB, Garcia, was pulled by the Eagles after one series when they could no longer improve their playoff position based on the results of the early games. That leveled the playing field and I went on to win the championship.