[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We really don't want to do this, but we are.............

Cowboyz1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've gotta at least give props to Cowboyz1 and Gunther for not pussing out this week like the other Boys fans on this board. In years past when the Cowboys were always the favored team, every one of you and your grandmothers would join this sigline bet. Now that the tables have turned and the chips are stacked against you for once, you're all tucking your tails and hiding like a bunch of cowards. Typical bandwagon Cowboys fans!! Count me in for this one.

I always face the music on the boards when the Boys lose. Never shy away. I just dont do sig bets anymore. Swore off them after the Eagles Debacle.

One thing about Cowboy fans, they stick with the Boys in Good times and Bad, unlike some other NFC East team fans that run for the hills when their team sucks.....

So yea, Cowboyz1, I'm with ya....

Start shakin NY, Brad Johnson and the Boys are coming to town...... :wacko:

One thing about Cowboy fans, they stick with the Boys in Good times and Bad, unlike some other NFC East team fans that run for the hills when their team sucks.....

I can't say that's the feeling I've gotten living in Dallas the last 9 years.

Win and it's "We're going the Super Bowl!"....lose and it's "We're terrible. We might not win another game."

Not saying that applies to all the Cowboys fans but there's a good bit of bandwagonning (is that a word?) in this town....

Edited by myhousekey

Or come on in and get sloppy drunk and talk about the time a Giant came and eat our 2nd and 3rd starting QB's.

I blame the coaching staff for watching Johnson and Bollinger all offseason not realizing they can not play in this league at all. Parcells would have never had a backup plan of, if we lose Romo were done. Horrible performances. This game could have been an entirely different game if we anything that resembled an NFL QB. Someone needs to take Jenkins to the woodshed on that "nah I don't think I want to hit Ward" play late in the 4th. He can never do that again.

Good Win Gmen. I was afraid this would happen but I just wanted to believe that Brad Johnson had something left. He doesn't and that was painfully obvious 6 months ago if not longer.

And T.O. Damn you for fumbling that ball. Not that it would have mattered since Brad would have thrown a pick or fumbled on the next play.

Do your worst Giants fans. See ya again at our house.

Total Domination by your Gmen. Thought we may have you worried there for a minute after that pick by Jenkins but Brad made sure to relieve all doubt how badly we were going to lose this game. Back to my shots and hangover for the next week until Romo starts throwing again. Actually, if the this so called "Best Line in Football" doesn't play like it, Romo won't last long and we will be back to hopefully Stanback or Crayton. They can do better then what we have. Romo out, here comes the Wildcat.

Or come on in and get sloppy drunk and talk about the time a Giant came and eat our 2nd and 3rd starting QB's.

I blame the coaching staff for watching Johnson and Bollinger all offseason not realizing they can not play in this league at all. Parcells would have never had a backup plan of, if we lose Romo were done. Horrible performances. This game could have been an entirely different game if we anything that resembled an NFL QB. Someone needs to take Jenkins to the woodshed on that "nah I don't think I want to hit Ward" play late in the 4th. He can never do that again.

Good Win Gmen. I was afraid this would happen but I just wanted to believe that Brad Johnson had something left. He doesn't and that was painfully obvious 6 months ago if not longer.

And T.O. Damn you for fumbling that ball. Not that it would have mattered since Brad would have thrown a pick or fumbled on the next play.

Do your worst Giants fans. See ya again at our house.

Total Domination by your Gmen. Thought we may have you worried there for a minute after that pick by Jenkins but Brad made sure to relieve all doubt how badly we were going to lose this game. Back to my shots and hangover for the next week until Romo starts throwing again. Actually, if the this so called "Best Line in Football" doesn't play like it, Romo won't last long and we will be back to hopefully Stanback or Crayton. They can do better then what we have. Romo out, here comes the Wildcat.

:wacko:

I can't say that's the feeling I've gotten living in Dallas the last 9 years.

Win and it's "We're going the Super Bowl!"....lose and it's "We're terrible. We might not win another game."

Not saying that applies to all the Cowboys fans but there's a good bit of bandwagonning (is that a word?) in this town....

I think the citizens of San Diego got ya beat in the bandwagon category. Pitiful.