[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Colston playing?

42zero

Completely worthless....it's borderline infuriating for those of us who held onto him for the whole season waiting for him to get back. Funny this is when I drafted this year, I thought I was set at WR with Wayne, Colston and Roy Williams. How wrong I was

I know he is in my lineup for the last time this year. I am sick of his sorry arse giving me goose eggs every week.

what were you doing? Starting him when he was out due to injury?

Since he came back from injury:

1st week back(wk 7) he was only targeted on 4 plays...and had his only bagel of the year

2nd week back(wk 8) 2 catches for 56 yards

3rd week back (wk10) 7 catches for 140 yards

4th week back (wk 11) 3 catches for 30 yards

looks to me like he has had one goose egg :wacko:

is he living up to his pre-draft ranking? No, but he is hasnt been a weekly zero either...sure he has the bagel right now but there is a 2nd half to play yet...and fwiw I am a colston owner and to make matters worse its a 32 team league where we start 3 WRs so not having a WR like Colston hurts bad, real bad

Edited by keggerz

All I know is that I was in a must win situation this week. I was losing by 38 coming into tonight and the only guys I have going are Brees, Moore and Mason Crosby.

Things have worked out well for me this evening. That much I know.

I had Colston the year he came up (and was listed as a TE), it's the last time I ever owned him. I also grabbed him off the waiver wire, so I am starting to think that maybe we should wait a week or two before picking up a NO WR. :wacko:

All I know is that I was in a must win situation this week. I was losing by 38 coming into tonight and the only guys I have going are Brees, Moore and Mason Crosby.

Things have worked out well for me this evening. That much I know.

I had Colston the year he came up (and was listed as a TE), it's the last time I ever owned him. I also grabbed him off the waiver wire, so I am starting to think that maybe we should wait a week or two before picking up a NO WR. :D

Holy Crap!

Giant Plone? I haven't seen you on the boards for YEARS!

:wacko:

...maybe I'm not paying attention...

:D