[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cardinals/Panthers

SLAYER

:wacko: Incredible how horrible Delhomeboy was. Hell, Ryan Leaf would have done better. Can anyone else see next week all the attention going towards Fitz and Boldin comes in and steals the show? I sure hope tommorrow's #4 vs #2 doesn't end up like this.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ARI had not beaten a non-divisional team on the road. The Panthers had never lost at all at home. I could come up with at least a dozen (now meaningless) stats why the Cards would lose this. They lost 4 of their last 6 regular season games.

Not really. Vegas sets its lines to get an even amount of bets of both sides to the betting line as much as possible.

ah big John, not so my man. Vegas has a big $$$ stake in many NFL games - and I guarantee there was much heavier money on Carolina than AZ today.

got ya :wacko:

Edited by wildcat2334

I watched this debacle last night and I kept waiting for us to do something... Jake was beyond horrible and kept throwing and either stopping TD drives (2 picks in the end zone) or setting up the Cards offense with some short fields 13 yds, 28 yds 50 yds to help their offense score more points. I think I counted 23 points that they got thanks to Jake's turnovers. However, there was plenty of blame to go around. The defense was terrible. I have no frickin idea that when you get good news that Boldin was not playing you somehow decide you are going to NOT double or triple cover Fitzgerald. The guy is a beast and has awesome hands.... I saw the first throw to him at 3rd and 7 flash right in front of us and there wasn't a Panther player within 10 yards of him.... :wacko: He was so open most of the 1st half is was ridiculous but we stuck with our zone coverage instead of bump and run and have the safety cover him if the CB jammed him and he would beat the jam. No pressure on Warner most of the night... If anyone should be fired is the DC as he has been just average and the defense has really declined over the past 4-6 weeks, but the offense was playing great thanks to the running game and scoring plenty of points so it masked the shaky defense we have had towards the end of the season.

The OC has actually been pretty good, but didn't coach and call the best game, thanks to the bind Jake put us in with his 5 pick 6 TO effort as are strong suite has been running the ball so well. We the score got out of hand, are ability to run the ball, effectively pretty much ended as we had to throw the ball nearly every down, allowing Jake to throw more picks. I have been a fan of Jake's over the years has I think he is unsong and was a better QB than most gave him credit for. Yes, he has his moments, but he has led nearly 20 4th Quarter comebacks over the years so you take the "good" Jake with the "bad" Jake, but last night was hard to stomach. The Panthers shouldn't get rid of Jake, but we need to either draft a 2nd or 3rd QB or bring in a FA to compete with Jake as I truly do not think he is the guy to lead us back into the SB and this team this has plenty of players that we should contend for the playoffs over the next few years.

It was sooo dissappointing to see an perfect 8-0 season end with what is probably the worst Panthers performance in several years that happened in the national spotlight. :D Sorry, for the rant... but I was just sick last night with what I watched and writing about some of my throughts about last night were helpful.

To any Cardinals fans on the boards here, congrats on your teams terrific win last night. I have always been of Kurt Warner ever since he took me to my first FF Championship with the Rams. He is a class act and someone I enjoy rooting for (except when he is going against the Panthers). Fitz is awesome and I wish you guys well next Sunday afternoon. You deserved the big win and shown you deserve to be in the NFC Title game. :D:D