[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys MUD STOMP Philly

Cowboyz1

That was about the most complete game I have watch the Cowboys play in years. Philly just was beat like they stole the Christmas ham. Philly may as well go home and prep for next year. They are no match for the Boys. Swamm your Eagles got POUNDED today and you can expect the same next week. That was sweet sweet payback. Romo almost perfect. Barber and Felix running all over the Philly D.

The Defense is down right nasty. 24-0 and back to back shutouts. Now you all have to give Wade some credit.

Well done Boys. Home field and the sorry Eagles again next week. Man did they stomp the Eagles and I glad they kept the hammer down too after that cheap shot on Romo.

Go Boys.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No kidding. Could you beg for a DAL but-whipping in the playoffs any harder if you tried?

They will not beat PHI twice in a row. They are NOWHERE near that good. So enjoy this game while you can, you'll be crying buckets very soon. :wacko:

I'd talk more poopy if they did not have to play an even bigger game next week.

The Eagles are Done, they will NOT even come close to beating the Cowboys next week. Did you see the faces on the Philly team? They are done. This D is just too much for Philly. Our line on both sides of the ball dominated and that won't change in a week. I woudn't be surprised if Dallas doesn't shut them out again next week.

I am callling it now, Cowboys 28 Eagles 3 Maybe. This Cowboys D is for real and Mcnabb showed me again today that he is the biggest Choke artist in the game. This D is peaking and playing outstanding football and Romo is on fire. Philly gets beat down again and there is nothing they can do about it.

Edited by Cowboyz1

No kidding. Could you beg for a DAL but-whipping in the playoffs any harder if you tried?

They will not beat PHI twice in a row. They are NOWHERE near that good. So enjoy this game while you can, you'll be crying buckets very soon. :wacko:

Yep it makes hating the cowboys that mush easier!

You obviously didn't watch the game. If you had you would see that Philly is NO match for this years Cowboys period. Just sayin.........I mean how many times do we have to beat this team down, well at least once more huh......

Edited by Cowboyz1

You obviously didn't watch the game. If you had you would see that Philly is NO match for this years Cowboys period. Just sayin.........

The Chiefs were no match for the Broncos this week. The Raiders and Texans were no match for the Bengals earlier this season either.

You obviously didn't watch the game. If you had you would see that Philly is NO match for this years Cowboys period. Just sayin.........

You obviously don't realize that one game is just that: ONE game.

But hey, enjoy, keep grabbing a bigger shovel and digging deeper. At this rate you'll hit China by the Sunday. :wacko:

You obviously don't realize that one game is just that: ONE game.

But hey, enjoy, keep grabbing a bigger shovel and digging deeper. At this rate you'll hit China by the Sunday. :D

My shovel would melt before I got half way.............Geezzzzzz :wacko:

All you Cowboys fans owe me big time. Ever since I pulled out the Victory Pants against the Saints they be rollin'.

Thanks CD! Please do not put them away yet, just stand those pants up against the corner for now so they will be handy come next week.

Oh, and please give my regards to the squirrel. :wacko:

Thanks CD! Please do not put them away yet, just stand those pants up against the corner for now so they will be handy come next week.

Oh, and please give my regards to the squirrel. :wacko:

:pc : Squirrel is a Saints fan.

The Eagles are Done, they will NOT even come close to beating the Cowboys next week. Did you see the faces on the Philly team? They are done. This D is just too much for Philly. Our line on both sides of the ball dominated and that won't change in a week. I woudn't be surprised if Dallas doesn't shut them out again next week.

I am callling it now, Cowboys 28 Eagles 3 Maybe. This Cowboys D is for real and Mcnabb showed me again today that he is the biggest Choke artist in the game. This D is peaking and playing outstanding football and Romo is on fire. Philly gets beat down again and there is nothing they can do about it.

The archetype of a Cowtarts fan. No wonder we all hate you and your prostitute owner. I wonder who'll be the first to resurrect this crock of poo after the Eagles win next week?

The archetype of a Cowtarts fan. No wonder we all hate you and your prostitute owner. I wonder who'll be the first to resurrect this crock of poo after the Eagles win next week?

Cowboyz1 does not represent the Cowboys fans at the Huddle. Posts like this piss me off too. You wanna bark, at least wait until you see if you win next week then talk smack.

However, had Philly beatdown Dallas today the page would be full of posts like these directed at Dallas fans. I'll be proven correct if Philly wins. Book it.

I will, as I have been here all year every year, I'm easy to find. I'm the one with a big smile and eating Eagle for the second time this year. :wacko:

Why hate just because I am posting about how happy I am that the Cowboys kicked the living crap out the Eagles and became Champions of the East. I mean come on that was a great win for our franchise and we were due. You all have been kicking us Boys fans around for some time now and it's not every day we shutout our division rivals you know. Give me a break, I am Cowboyz1 and I am a HOMER for cryin out loud and I am fired up. So if you don't like it, when and if we lose you can post away. Until then, eat some Eagle and drink your Beer...........

However, had Philly beatdown Dallas today the page would be full of posts like these directed at Dallas fans. I'll be proven correct if Philly wins. Book it.

Well, of course there will be some chest-thumping from the winners next week...its the playoffs :wacko:

But as we've seen all season long from certain Cowboy posters, big regular season wins are reason for some teams to get their panties in a bunch.

Cowboys thumped us today....if they can do it twice in a row, in will be impressive, and the better team will advance.

Cowboyz1 does not represent the Cowboys fans at the Huddle. Posts like this piss me off too. You wanna bark, at least wait until you see if you win next week then talk smack.

+1000

All you Cowboys fans owe me big time. Ever since I pulled out the Victory Pants against the Saints they be rollin'.

:wacko::D:D:D:D:D:bash::bash::bash::bash::pop::yay::bag::bow:;)B):yay:

And give me a F@ckin Break..... If the Cowboys would of lost, Eagles Fans and Cowboys haters would have talked soooooo much poopy about them Choking that it would make Cowboyz1's post seem tame.

Cowboys beat the Eagles, knocked them out of the 2nd seed, and the NFC East Championship. So for this week.... Cowboys are king. And if McChoke plays like that next week, they will lose again. Bring your A++ game next week Eagles....

Oh, and if you win...... You still suck :lol:

So if you don't like it, when and if we lose you can post away. Until then, eat some Eagle and drink your Beer...........

I'm no Eagles fan though I'll be pulling for them next week. Nothing personal, I just detest the Cowtarts is all. The organization is everything I despise.

COME ON NOW, this is rediculous, you are so right about Philly posts if they won. But look here, what is the point in talking smack after the fact. I mean why not talk a LOT of smack, that's what makes this game so awesome. I could have said, good game, wow the Cowboys look good. Hope they win next week. I mean $hitcrackers.........that's no fun. I mean what's so out of line calling it how i see it. So what, we DID kick the living crap out of the Eagles and so what I want to let them know about it. I also don't think they have any chance at all at beating us next week. What's so wrong about that either? It's my opinion and I will be here to take my whopin if they don't as I always am, and there is not a huddler here that can say I've punked out on anyone. I am the same Cowboyz1 I have always been and I'm not about to shy away from a chance to stick it to my Rivals as they have never shy'ed away from giving us a shot to the pills when they had the chance and I'm not about to start now. Hate me if you want to but I am still a Cowboys Die Hard and I love this football team.

I am fired up and I happen to believe the Cowboys are playing great football right now and they just shut out the mighty Eagles. So what's wrong with talking a little trash about it? If I can take it, I sure as hell am gonna dish it out.........