[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Rex Ryan Tapes

Rovers

This is such a non issue. Embarassing? Slightly, if you want it to be. But it's nothing illegal, nothing filthy, nothing even immoral. He loves his wife, and her... feet. Strange? Sure. But he's a big enough personality where this just seems like "of COURSE he's into something a little weird".

Take a pic of your Johnson and mail it to a chick you hardly know much less are married to? Now THAT'S something to talk about. This? Meh.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a non issue. Embarassing? Slightly, if you want it to be. But it's nothing illegal, nothing filthy, nothing even immoral. He loves his wife, and her... feet. Strange? Sure. But he's a big enough personality where this just seems like "of COURSE he's into something a little weird".

Take a pic of your Johnson and mail it to a chick you hardly know much less are married to? Now THAT'S something to talk about. This? Meh.

I'm not into my wife's feet (although she, like lots of ladies, enjoys having a good foot rub after a long day chasing kids), but I hardly see how it's a big deal.

Also, part of me wonders whether or not this was some sort of a joke to distract people's attention from the difficulty his team is having, to take the spot light from them so they may play more relaxed over the final two weeks of the season.

Also, part of me wonders whether or not this was some sort of a joke to distract people's attention from the difficulty his team is having, to take the spot light from them so they may play more relaxed over the final two weeks of the season.

This could be true. I remember the Steelers were having some off the field issues in the 70's. Chuck Noll showed a few scat pictures of his wife and it was smooth sailing to the superbowl baby :wacko:

Edited by whomper

This could be true. I remember the Steelers were having some off the field issues in the 70's. Chuck Noll showed a few scat pictures of his wife and it was smooth sailing to the superbowl 4 Super Bowls baby :wacko:

Fixed. :tup:

This could be true. I remember the Steelers were having some off the field issues in the 70's. Chuck Noll showed a few scat pictures of his wife and it was smooth sailing to the superbowl baby :wacko:

I mean, it's obvious that he loves the media and his wife seems like she's willing to do whatever to help the team (selling Jets gear in some magazine of somesort).

:tup:

I mean, it's obvious that he loves the media and his wife seems like she's willing to do whatever to help the team (selling Jets gear in some magazine of somesort).

:wacko:

Im just bustin bro..Sounds like a hugh reach though.

I wonder what Rex Ryan is going to find in his...er... ah... "stocking" this Chrismas. Anything could up there in that er... ah.. "stocking". I wonder if Mrs Ryan gets hung up over the fireplace on Christmas eve. Sounds festive.

Loved his comments accompanying these latest pics... "any takers?"

"Let me see if I get this straight: in a world where Belichick wrecked

2 marriages with 1 affair, Rex is grilled for being too into his

wife?" -Mike Vaccaro, NY Post

Vzccaro is right. There was no nudity. No adultery. Just a playful role play between a married couple of 23 years, a couple where its obvious they still adore each other. All done 2 years before the Ryans left Maryland for NJ, incidentally. You really need to get your panties unbunched.

As for the fetish site and swinger site profiles, those were not necessarily posted by the Ryans. Lots of people, youo included, are making a huge, illogical assumption with regard to the profiles and the connection to the videos.

Anyone can go in to a swingers or foot fetish site and create a profile that resembles someone else, including geographic location and physical appearance. As we've been told via Deadspin, Michelle garnered quite a following on youtube and her "fans" were puzzled at her disappearance, asking where to find her. It is certainly possible that an obssessed fan went in and created that profile. One thing is clear, Rex adores his wife and she adores him, so I am suspicious of anything that suggests that Rex is into degrading her, as most would think that the profile is highly degrading. In addition, both Rex and Michelle are educated and I am sure they know how to spell the word "blonde" (spelled "blounde" in the profile). Frankly, that profile does not pass the "smell test" (no pun intended).

Simply, it is a huge leap in logic for anyone to assume that the existence of the Michelle foot videos confirms the authenticity of the website profile. One could easily have given rise to the creation of the other by a third party. Finally, on the swingers website (different from the foot fetish website) the man is listed as 180 lbs, 5' 10", but the woman is listed as 5'1" 98 lbs. 180lbs? Makes no sense. Unless of course it were created by an obssessed Michelle fan who was merely guessing at the husbands height and weight and picked something "average". Really Rovers... get a grip.

All comes back to BB, huh? :wacko:

Face it, people are just going to be a little creeped out by the suggestion of kinkiness, even if it is just something funky like feet. Cheating and divorcing, while 'bad' is considered within the typical/normal realm of behavior. Most people are just not turned on sexually by feet.

The site they were involved in was a BDSM site and it suggested they were interested in a bit more than just each others feet. Judging by how this is being handled, we have to assume it really was them. It doesn't hurt me in any way, so I don't give a crap. I just think it's funny.

Judging by how this is being handled, we have to assume it really was them.

Why, why do we have to assume anything. And how exactly is it being "handled"? Personally I can see him being into feet since he probably hasn't seen his own in quite some time. :wacko:

especially when the check you are texting looks like your wife only 20 years younger

favre/sterger = mother/daughter?

Edited by Dcat