[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peter King nailed the Super Bowl Prediction in the SI Preview

Menudo

Peter King picked the Steelers and Packers to meet in the Super Bowl this year. Several were picking the Packers, but, I don't think anyone else in the national media was picking the Steelers. I don't remember King being right before, but, it is pretty impressive that he nailed this one. Now, I hope he gets the result correct !!!!

:wacko:

Last year I not only picked Indy and New Orleans in August but I bet on both of them in Vegas. So Peter King can kiss my :wacko:

Don't talk about August wagers ,, this year I had

Ravens / Green Bay

at hugh odds & cried myself to sleep when the Steelers came back to win their match up

there is no way the Ravens should of lost that game !!!!

I also had

Ravens/ Philly

Colts/ Philly

Colts/ GB

I honestly think that if you put money on a Pittsburgh/Green Bay Super Bow in the summer, then you are gifted.

Rocknronb26 is gifted. He picked the Steelers two years ago in July. I tried my hardest to get him to save his money as I was certain that was a major lack of judgement that year but RR saw it.

Edited by Skippy

Wasn't there another national media guy that took the Steelers? Menu... something.

Certainly not me.......Didn't pick them to even make the playoffs in the pre-season. Had the Colts over the Saints among many other WAY OFF Predictions (As Usual). Then at the half-way point, I picked the Packers over the Jets (pretty close there). Then, in my pre-playoff picks, I had the Patriots over the Saints. I tried 3 different combinations, wrong on all of them, except that my Mid-Season Packers pick might be correct. So, basically, I suck at picking games.

I honestly think that if you put money on a Pittsburgh/Green Bay Super Bow in the summer, then you are gifted.

Rocknronb26 is gifted. He picked the Steelers two years ago in July. I tried my hardest to get him to save his money as I was certain that was a major lack of judgement that year but RR saw it.

I nailed that one in August in Vegas that year too :wacko: I think they were 18-1 at the time. No sense in going for the favorite when you're dropping a whole $25 or $50. :tup:

King also predicted that John Fox would win coach of the year in that same article, so don't get too impressed.

He should win considering he managed to get another head coaching gig before his contract with the Panthers had even expired. Brian Billick won a Super Bowl and can't get hired.